+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone passed AMIE

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi Friends,
Have any one passed AMIE section A & B examination from "THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS(INDIA)" & have ECA done ?
If so what is the equivalency granted by WES ?
Please share if anyone from AMIE background .

Thanks in advance !

rgd,
Kuswara1

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
I have found the reply on this forum itself. I am attaching the reply which might help anyone who will fall on this post in search of its answer:

Hi All,

WES Canada has completed the assessment of my AMIE qualification today and it is equivalent to Canadian Four year Bachelor's Degree.

As I mentioned above, get attested (from IEI) copies of all mark sheets, Passing Certificate in a sealed envelope and attach
a copy of Associate certificate and Associate Membership certificate (Attestation not required) with it and send them to WES to get your assessment done.

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
kuswara1 said:
I have found the reply on this forum itself. I am attaching the reply which might help anyone who will fall on this post in search of its answer:

Hi All,

WES Canada has completed the assessment of my AMIE qualification today and it is equivalent to Canadian Four year Bachelor's Degree.

As I mentioned above, get attested (from IEI) copies of all mark sheets, Passing Certificate in a sealed envelope and attach
a copy of Associate certificate and Associate Membership certificate (Attestation not required) with it and send them to WES to get your assessment done.

Yes I also got the equivalency of AMIE

V1211

Dec 5, 2020

Hi All,

Is it also same process for The institute of Mechanical Engineers (India) SecA & Sec B pass, which is also called C.Engg.

Saran_BH

Jun 1, 2021
Hello Guys,

Has anyone tried for IIIE, Graduate-ship program. I am keen to know if this is going to be accepted in WES or not.