+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone on 1st Day CPT?

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello,

I am on first day CPT started masters from Jan 2019, looking for soft landing and returning to US on AVR visa. Did anyone do that in the recent past with F1 Visa specifically on CPT? Can you please advise if it is safe to do that.
Thank you in advance.

Krishna.

Reactions: kalex123

msmg

May 8, 2019
Hello,

I am on first day CPT started masters from Jan 2019, looking for soft landing and returning to US on AVR visa. Did anyone do that in the recent past with F1 Visa specifically on CPT? Can you please advise if it is safe to do that.
Thank you in advance.

Krishna.
Hi, i am in the same situation. did you ever get a response?

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hi, i am in the same situation. did you ever get a response?
Actually I did not find anyone who are on CPT and crossed the border. But i did it myself and luckily i got back to US. Please let me know if you have any questions.

msmg

May 8, 2019
Actually I did not find anyone who are on CPT and crossed the border. But i did it myself and luckily i got back to US. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hi Krishna , please can you share your experience with me? I’m planning to do so shortly? What questions did they ask you at the US border and did they ask you the reason for your visit ? I’m planning to fly , did you do this via road or air ?