+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone living in Ottawa waiting for biometrics, plz join here

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
If you are inland PR applicants living in Ottawa and waiting to get biometrics done, please join this thread and update here.

Hopefully we can know a ballpark number of applicants in Ottawa waiting for biometrics, and know the progress of Service Canada calling us based on our AOR. This will help applicants in Ottawa get an estimate of how Service Canada is moving on. Please leave your AOR and BIL date here, and whether you've received a call from Service Canada or not.

My AOR is April 8th and BIL June 5th. Waiting for a call from Service Canada to schedule biometrics at the moment.

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello hello

AOR April 22 here, BIL Jun 12

I think we have a good chance of being called faster compared to people who live in bigger cities. Let’s hope we get our call soon!

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
How many of you are exempt from biometrics? I've never given bio before so I still have to wait. Anyone received a call yet?

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Same boat here. I don’t know when the heck they will start calling people in Ottawa. We need this ASAP
This is ridiculous. No movement after 2 weeks of announcement. They are testing our patience and playing with us.

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
I saw someone in the spreadsheet with BIL March 17 got a call yesterday!! Hopefully we will get a call soon!

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I saw someone in the spreadsheet with BIL March 17 got a call yesterday!! Hopefully we will get a call soon!
Some ppl with May AOR also got called. SC really sucks since it doesn't seem to call based on AOR.
BTW, which area of Ottawa are u in? Downtown, Nepean, Kanata or somewhere else?