+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone knows r10 ok recommendation review required?

vansonwbw

Dec 30, 2018
Just got my GCMS notes. on the eligibility it says mi11.2 because my employer forgot to pay the website domain so they ended up did not find the official site of my work place. now the site is back online and the notes also said recommended pass.

One other thing worries me is that on the last note, it says r10 ok recommendation review required? does it relates to the website thing? or I did an explanation letter because my employer shut the company down for a month by the time of my submission. Didn't want them to have confusions. Now I'm not sure if the review required is for the official site or the explanation letter.

Do I need to submit another letter to explain the website issues? any advices is appreciated! Thanks!

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
One other thing worries me is that on the last note, it says r10 ok recommendation review required? does it relates to the website thing? or I did an explanation letter because my employer shut the company down for a month by the time of my submission. Didn't want them to have confusions. Now I'm not sure if the review required is for the official site or the explanation letter.

Do I need to submit another letter to explain the website issues? any advices is appreciated! Thanks!
R10 ok, recommendation RR is related to you answering “yes” to a statutory question, possibly previous visa refusal. You don’t have to do anything about that.

The website is a different issue

Scbho

Jan 18, 2019
So hi. My gcms note also says R10 OK. Recommendation RR for my spouse. I just want to ask if it could be the cause of the prolonged processing time and no update because every other thing seems OK. AOR July 2018.

Scbho

Jan 18, 2019
So hi. My gcms note also says R10 OK. Recommendation RR for my spouse. I just want to ask if it could be the cause of the prolonged processing time and no update because every other thing seems OK. AOR July 2018.

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
R10 ok, recommendation RR is related to you answering “yes” to a statutory question, possibly previous visa refusal. You don’t have to do anything about that.

The website is a different issue
Hello, I have answered 'yes' to a statutory question for a previous WP refusal. Do you know what will happen to Bridge Open Work permit if "R10 OK. recommendation RR " is given by case analyst.?

I also found the following from IRCC website

//
Before issuing a BOWP, officers must check the Global Case Management System (GCMS) to ensure that the CIO has reviewed the application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application, as described in sections R10 and R12.01. If the e-APR is incomplete, the application for a BOWP must be refused. The open work permit holder fee should be refunded, but the processing fee cannot.

Complete application: The CIO enters the following note in GCMS: “R10 OK.”
Incomplete application: The CIO cancels the e-APR and enter the following note in GCMS: “E-APR rejected as incomplete. Client not eligible for BOWP.”
//

Appreciate your help., and thanks in advance.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hello, I have answered 'yes' to a statutory question for a previous WP refusal. Do you know what will happen to Bridge Open Work permit if "R10 OK. recommendation RR " is given by case analyst.?

I also found the following from IRCC website

//
Before issuing a BOWP, officers must check the Global Case Management System (GCMS) to ensure that the CIO has reviewed the application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application, as described in sections R10 and R12.01. If the e-APR is incomplete, the application for a BOWP must be refused. The open work permit holder fee should be refunded, but the processing fee cannot.

Complete application: The CIO enters the following note in GCMS: “R10 OK.”
Incomplete application: The CIO cancels the e-APR and enter the following note in GCMS: “E-APR rejected as incomplete. Client not eligible for BOWP.”
//

Appreciate your help., and thanks in advance.
Apparently, in your application you stated that you had a previous refusal. That's great.
Now, the officers are just checking that information from their end.

Also"R10 ok" means that you passed R10 and the next recommended step is to review your response to a statutory question. You will be fine.