+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone know why?

MERITA

Nov 5, 2016
We sent our family citizenship application on August. On September we received a letter for the test day on October 04. We got the test but on the interview they needed a flight info which we sent on October 5 and they received on October 6. Since then we never heard from them. So two weeks later we sent the last info to them we went online to check our file and on there all it was, was when they received the application, when they sent us the letter for the test date, thats it. Nothing about our test or the info that they were expecting and that they received. We checked our online app. again yesterday and it is ALL GONE. At this point we are worried, any body has any idea of what it might had happened? Any phone numbers we can call about this kind of inquiry? Anything would help? thanks so much in advance :)

xalam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I think they are entring the data in new file in the system..keep looking.
May I know When was the date of your flight..it seems that it was''y recorded by CBSA

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
MERITA said:
We sent our family citizenship application on August. On September we received a letter for the test day on October 04. We got the test but on the interview they needed a flight info which we sent on October 5 and they received on October 6. Since then we never heard from them. So two weeks later we sent the last info to them we went online to check our file and on there all it was, was when they received the application, when they sent us the letter for the test date, thats it. Nothing about our test or the info that they were expecting and that they received. We checked our online app. again yesterday and it is ALL GONE. At this point we are worried, any body has any idea of what it might had happened? Any phone numbers we can call about this kind of inquiry? Anything would help? thanks so much in advance :)
e-cas may or may not update properly online. Once you submit the paperwork, it can take couple of months to many months to receive an answer. I hope you have sent the letter with registered mail, that is the only way to tell that the paperwork was delivered. CIC does not update such things online or send you acknowledgement for additional documents those were asked.

walktheline

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
MERITA said:
We sent our family citizenship application on August. On September we received a letter for the test day on October 04. We got the test but on the interview they needed a flight info which we sent on October 5 and they received on October 6.
May I ask what flight info they asked? Arrival flight to Canada or departure flight from Canada?