+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone know organizations that help with the sponsorship application forms?

kelly

Mar 2, 2009
Hi All,
Awhile back someone mentioned that there are organizations that can help us fill the forms, make sure we're filling them right etc., I asked for more details but didn't get any so I was wondering if anyone knows of organizations (maybe legal volunteers?...) that can help with the application process? I'm considering using a lawyer but some people say that is not necessary for a parent sponsorship, but I'd like some expert advice and opinion in looking over my application, making sure all filled right and going over some questions I have-any info advice or suggestion is greatly appreciated. (I know there are some organizations that are geared towards specific languages or groups, but coming from an English speaking country I just want to make sure the person assisting actually has some experience with the application as you can understand).

Thanks much
K.

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
To be perfectly honest I'd say that this forum and the CIC hotline most likely are the best free resource you can possibly find.

kelly

Mar 2, 2009
Hi Swede,
thanks for the reply. I haven't tried the CIC hotline yet, are they willing to go through specific questions with people? 'cause sometimes people need to make sure they are filling the information the right way...wouldn't want the application to get back to you after it sat at mississagua for two years only to find out that you left one question blank because it is not related to you ;) know what I mean? :)

K.

Swede said:
To be perfectly honest I'd say that this forum and the CIC hotline most likely are the best free resource you can possibly find.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Work through the instructions slowly, when you have a question, just ask it here, many people do.
As Swede suggests this place is a great resource.