+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone joining Bow Valley College, Calgary, Alberta Join here!!!

star09

Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
1st January2013
Passport Req..
16th March2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th April2014
LANDED..........
30th May2014
Discussions on job placement, SPP, contact number, courses and fee structure, any other helpful advice are welcome!!

KSPI

Jun 18, 2014
Hi guys, Maybe we'll see each other in Bow Valley. I am on a Practical Nursing program and I already have my Visa ready.

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Hi my cousin got in to a 1 year certificate program at bow valley. She didn't finish college in the philippines is there a good chance for her to get a visa given she has all requirements? Please help

KSPI

Jun 18, 2014
@canadaeh1234

i think that it doesn't matter if she did not finished her course, as long as she got in with Bow Valley, it would suffice.
the CIC will ask for your acceptance letter and school payment receipts from Bow valley nothing else.

and just a little tip, when writing your letter of explanation, make it short and don't tell them any unnecessary details about your history.
just tell them that "you got in with a 1 year course at bow valley college and that you are expecting to finish schooling after a year and that you plan to pursue your studies as a health care professional in canadal, however if things dont go as planned, i am going back to my country pursuing the course i graduated with" or something like that... thats how I wrote mine and i got my visa already. my program start is on May 2015 Practical Nursing. btw, i am already an RN.

hope this will help you.

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
KSPI said:
@ canadaeh1234

i think that it doesn't matter if she did not finished her course, as long as she got in with Bow Valley, it would suffice.
the CIC will ask for your acceptance letter and school payment receipts from Bow valley nothing else.

and just a little tip, when writing your letter of explanation, make it short and don't tell them any unnecessary details about your history.
just tell them that "you got in with a 1 year course at bow valley college and that you are expecting to finish schooling after a year and that you plan to pursue your studies as a health care professional in canadal, however if things dont go as planned, i am going back to my country pursuing the course i graduated with" or something like that... thats how I wrote mine and i got my visa already. my program start is on May 2015 Practical Nursing. btw, i am already an RN.

hope this will help you.
Thanks so much for the help. Also want to ask, does the show money needs to stay in the bank for 4 months? or is it possible to apply with the show money not staying in the account for 4 months? Like just a month?

KSPI

Jun 18, 2014
to be on the safe side. just present them your current bank statement. not 4 months old

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
KSPI said:
to be on the safe side. just present them your current bank statement. not 4 months old

Anyone going to edmonton (alberta) here for this fall intake???

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
hi i just got a message from CIC that I have a request of passport.. is this a good sign? I applied online on July 24, then medical requested on July 27, yesterday there was a status changed that my medical was submitted and now i received a request for passport... is this good?

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
canadaeh1234 said:
hi i just got a message from CIC that I have a request of passport.. is this a good sign? I applied online on July 24, then medical requested on July 27, yesterday there was a status changed that my medical was submitted and now i received a request for passport... is this good?
Congrats you got the visa.....

sanjeevkumar

Oct 31, 2014
Hi.

I am from hyderabad, Can any one help me with my quires please....

I have completed my masters in Information system from Australia. Now I want to do Business program (NOT ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE) from Bow valley college.I have seen something saying Maths I-30 and Maths II - 30 in there website. I came to know it is related to Intermediate maths marks.

My Maths marks are

Maths-A - 53 out of 150 and Maths -B - 66 out of 150.

Can any one help me will I full fill the requirement or not. Will they consider my admission.

Please help me............

Regards
Sanjeev

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014/August 1, 2014
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
KSPI said:
@ canadaeh1234

hope this will help you.
where did you apply from?

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014/August 1, 2014
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
canadaeh1234 said:

congrats! Are you also going to bow valley? What program?