+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone is still waiting for Nov 2022 visitor visa?

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Anyone know what could be the reason for blocking? And how longer we should be expecting?

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
do you see visa details on tracker?
No. All visa details section shows not available yet.

It’s actually for my parents’ visa who are nearly 70, they have no gov or military or any special working experience. They have retired for more than 10 years…

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Anyone know what could be the reason for blocking? And how longer we should be expecting?
Yes, there are still people who are waiting for their visitor visa from November 2022. The reasons for the delay could be many, including:
  • Increased demand: There has been a significant increase in demand for visitor visas in recent months, due to the easing of travel restrictions.
  • Staff shortages: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is facing staff shortages, which is affecting the processing time for all types of visas.
  • Document review: IRCC may be taking longer to review your application because they need to verify your documents.
  • Security checks: IRCC may be conducting security checks on you or your family members.
It is difficult to say how much longer you should be expecting to wait. The processing time for visitor visas can vary depending on the individual circumstances of the application. However, IRCC has stated that they are working to reduce the backlog of applications and that they are processing applications as quickly as possible.

If you are still waiting for your visitor visa, you can check the status of your application online. You can also contact IRCC if you have any questions or concerns.

Here are some tips to help you expedite the processing of your visitor visa:
  • Submit a complete application: Make sure that you have submitted all of the required documents with your application.
  • Provide clear and concise information: When you are filling out your application, be sure to provide clear and concise information.
  • Check the status of your application online: You can check the status of your application online at the IRCC website.
  • Contact IRCC if you have any questions or concerns: If you have any questions or concerns about your application, you can contact IRCC.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Some applications get into this infinite loop

Try calling IRCC to check

Given how much time has passed, you may want to reapply

Good Luck

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Some applications get into this infinite loop

Try calling IRCC to check

Given how much time has passed, you may want to reapply

Good Luck
Thank you. I am considering to submit a new application for parents super visa. But I am not sure if it's going to fall into this loop again due to there is such an endless application in process...

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you. I am considering to submit a new application for parents super visa. But I am not sure if it's going to fall into this loop again due to there is such an endless application in process...
Just go ahead & apply

Reactions: tjkdl

KALGI

Jun 27, 2023
I had applied in the last week of May 2023 for travel in August 2023. There is no update on the tracker for more than 1 month. Eligibility and Background still in progress

kitchorrf

Mar 25, 2023
do you have visa number in the tracker? If yes keep waiting.