+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone is preparing for CELPIP test in Canada?

Reza48

May 16, 2013
If I fail a test( don't get the score i need ) , when can i take part to the next exam ( is there any time limitation )
Can someone please share the learning materials on abdolrezamahmoudi@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!!

vitalik

Apr 4, 2020
Hi guys, I am planning to pass CELPIP this summer if it is possible with this situation with the virus. Can somebody please send me any materials to my email as well vitaliihaponiuk@ukr.net
Thank you in advance.

Norli

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
So guys l just received my Celpip result and it was awesome. L10 R10 W10 S9... This was actually my 4th attempt... Guys don't give up. Keep writing until you get the maxim score in each section. I would advise everyday practice (l wrote 5 essays every day for a month before l took the exam likewise the speaking part(l practiced until l was comfortable). Also, l went into the exam with a strategy( strategy is very very important) for writing and speaking part. My number is 587-834-6245 you can call me just in case you need more tips mmanuellosim@gmail.com is my email address. I'm available for FREE TUTORIAL.
FINALLY, I LEARNT ENGLISH AGAIN FROM SCRATCH. You need to understand verb agrement, how to use preposition, articles, conjunctions, and transitions.(It's not about using them; it's about using them appropriately.) I would also advice you stick to study materials from the celpip website. Try buying "Common celpip error material and celpip accelerate for speaking and writing. Those materials are fantastic. You could also join the celpip webinar classes.

Travelpins

Feb 17, 2021
Hello all!

I'm preparing for CELPIP-G nowadays. My exam is on April 22nd. Is there anyone here that are taking the CELPIP as well? We can study together, and i have a lot of paid preparation materials.
Hi,
I am from India and would you mind me lending the ebooks or material you have for Celpip. It would be of great help.
You can send me on krunal.vicky97@gmail.com
Thanks.

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hello all!

I'm preparing for CELPIP-G nowadays. My exam is on April 22nd. Is there anyone here that are taking the CELPIP as well? We can study together, and i have a lot of paid preparation materials.
hi i am also preparing celpip g. I have test on 9april. We can definitely study tomorrow.
thanks
My email is waipm_200@hotmail.com

please me i will share my whatsapp.

thanks