+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone here who re-applied for a work permit and succeeded?

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if there is anyone here who reapplied for a work permit and succeeded? what does it take to succeed the second time. tips please if you have one. thank you

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I have helped aproximately 63 people who got their friends or family denied to be granted visas over the last 2 years,But they will have to release personal information and sign consent forms for our office to inquire about their cases.For example,When a Federal MP issues an inquiry into a visa denial,The Immigration officer who denied the visa has to submit a long detailed report to the MP explaining exactly what concerns are for denying the visa and If the concerns are resolved,He HAS to issue the visa.For example just this week,2 Indian nurses contacted me through their Employer why they had no feedback on their cases,After we contacted the Immigration Minister Executive Assistant,The BC PNP responded to them in 24 hours,As I said contact me by PM unless you want to discuss your life in open on the board,Basic information required on a Federal or Provincial Consent form is your Name,Home Address,Telephone at home and work,Your email address and all the details of your problem,You sure that you want to discuss that on board???

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
No,I work for the Goverment of BC as a Constituency Assistant to one of the Ministers,People come to us all the time asking for help

tauruscol

Nov 3, 2008
What BC guy says makes sense, does he want money for his services? It just sounded like an advertisement. Good info though. thanks BC guy.

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
I'm planning to re-apply in 6 months. I'm going to strengthen my case as BCguy had advised. I hope I can make it this time.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
tauruscol said:
What BC guy says makes sense, does he want money for his services? It just sounded like an advertisement. Good info though. thanks BC guy.
Guys,Get used to Goverment people who help without asking for money,The Canadians here can confirm,That Civil servants in Canada help you for FREE

jennssy

Nov 1, 2008
BCguy said:
tauruscol said:
Guys,Get used to Goverment people who help without asking for money,The Canadians here can confirm,That Civil servants in Canada help you for FREE
I do believe you BCguy. I've known people who've helped without asking for money. But there are people who're quite skeptical about this. I can't blame them though. I actually believe at first you're someone who helped people here and get paid for it. It's because nothing comes for FREE these days. I'm really hoping you're gonna help me. I just recieved a call from the agency who've processed my LMO and Job Offer. I was informed that I'll have a chance after 6 months to 1 year. It's useless to try right now because I might lose more money, I was informed. I'm just wondering if I can apply to Canada without going thru an agency? Direct hire, I mean. How do an applicant obtain an LMO and Job Offer while he/she is in his/her home country?