+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here received a job offer under NOC C?

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Hi I just want to know if anyone had an offer under the NOC C category for SINP? Can you share your experience?

I'm thinking if it would be hard to be nominated if it's under NOC C. Or just the same if the offer is in NOC A,B, 0?

This is under the Student category. Thanks.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
kemerloo said:
Hi I just want to know if anyone had an offer under the NOC C category for SINP? Can you share your experience?

I'm thinking if it would be hard to be nominated if it's under NOC C. Or just the same if the offer is in NOC A,B, 0?

For student category, it doesn't matter what NOC. It matters if it matches your education degree and also must match the median wages for that position.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For student category, your job should be in NOC 0 A B and C. But if your job is under NOC, you need to give IELTS. and don't worry threshold of student category doesn't depend on NOC so you are ok. Btw did you get SINP job approval letter?
kemerloo said:

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
God of war said:
For student category, your job should be in NOC 0 A B and C. But if your job is under NOC, you need to give IELTS. and don't worry threshold of student category doesn't depend on NOC so you are ok. Btw did you get SINP job approval letter?
Sounds good then. No, I haven't gotten one. I just want to know my options.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just for heads up, you need a SINP job approval letter from your employer to apply under student sub-category so make sure you to join a company who is willing to give you job approval letter.
kemerloo said:
Sounds good then. No, I haven't gotten one. I just want to know my options.