+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone had PPR after medical in the last year?

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
And if so, how long after?

I passed my medical back at the beginning of Feb and it's been 5.5 months now... I know they're operating differently due to covid stuff but has anyone who's application went in before all this madness had their PPR after their medical and if you have, how long after?

Getting slightly worried... My brother's illness is getting worse and I really want to get out there so I can start building a life and help him but can't make any kind of plans without knowing what's what...

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
And if so, how long after?

I passed my medical back at the beginning of Feb and it's been 5.5 months now... I know they're operating differently due to covid stuff but has anyone who's application went in before all this madness had their PPR after their medical and if you have, how long after?

Getting slightly worried... My brother's illness is getting worse and I really want to get out there so I can start building a life and help him but can't make any kind of plans without knowing what's what...
Sorry to hear about that bro. Didn't expect that long wait post med pass.
Will you consider getting a GCMS notes or writing to IRCC via webform and try to ask about the progress? I know sometimes nothing is revealed there but that's what I can think of you might do at this point...

I think you should just be getting COPR next, as no visa (PPR is for the visa foil) is required for UK passport.