+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone got visa for september 2018 who apply on may 's first week

Taran Matharoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
did you deposited 6 months fees or full year.
who ever deposited 6 months fees their cases are pending.
I also paid one sem fee. Really is it so. But on that time when we log our files there's not any kind of rule that we have to deposite one year fee or one sem

guru1992

Jun 28, 2018
I also paid one sem fee. Really is it so. But on that time when we log our files there's not any kind of rule that we have to deposite one year fee or one sem
i think so
because people are getting visa even in 30 days who applied in end of may and paid full year fees.
that has to be the case.

Taran Matharoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
i think so
because people are getting visa even in 30 days who applied in end of may and paid full year fees.
that has to be the case.
May be these are the reasons for delay. But in our situation we don't have any update or any reason for delay . In that's situation we can just assume what will be the reason of delay. Right now what we can do is just pray to god

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018
I seriously do not understand why they are taking so much time, has anyone received a response from them after emailing them or filling the online web form?

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Really frustrating. There is no way to reach them too, to know what is the status.

Getting emails from university already, but visa is taking so long. had applied so early, April 30th itself. But it's been 9 weeks now.