+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got visa for may intake 2018?

NAWAH

Mar 25, 2018
Can anyone solve my doubt.
My passport expires on Feb 2020 so I read somewhere that visa office will not grant visa more thn the time of expiry date of your passport???
It's not possible to renew my passport from Canada??
It’s actually pretty normal to have these kind of services -Passport renewel or even issuing a new one- in any embassy but in most cases it’s much more expensive that doing the same services in homecountry so I guess it will be better to check with your home country embassy in Canada website

samirkhan47

Mar 9, 2018
Anand
It’s actually pretty normal to have these kind of services -Passport renewel or even issuing a new one- in any embassy but in most cases it’s much more expensive that doing the same services in homecountry so I guess it will be better to check with your home country embassy in Canada website
But is it true that visa office will not grant visa above your passport expires date?
Like if I'm applying for two years study program but my passport expires before two years so Canadian visa office allow me two years study permit in this case or not?

Qutubuddin

Apr 13, 2018
i applied on 7 march via vfs and my file is with bangalore office ... i got update that my medical is passed on 24th march.... my status shows they are reviewing my eligiblity and visa is in process from then... today it has been 32 working days .... m really worried

NAWAH

Mar 25, 2018
But is it true that visa office will not grant visa above your passport expires date?
Like if I'm applying for two years study program but my passport expires before two years so Canadian visa office allow me two years study permit in this case or not?
I only know it's a condition- to have a valid passport for your full stay- to get a visa. However, I don't whether they will grant visa beyond the expiry date or not.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
i applied on 7 march via vfs and my file is with bangalore office ... i got update that my medical is passed on 24th march.... my status shows they are reviewing my eligiblity and visa is in process from then... today it has been 32 working days .... m really worried
Same here.. I’ve to return back to the Middle East as I live there.. My PR will expire by this month and my passport is with the embassy.. I’m worried too..