+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got SPP Visa (approved/refused) for Sep 2013 intake from New Delhi?

Harpreet88kaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Sarnia, ON
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
hmmm ok mine 28 days completed non-spp still no response..... :'(

Dr.Patel

Apr 23, 2013
first he got email informing release of application... now what?
people with rejected application got same mail then mail informing rejection or direct rejection mail?
Please reply.... I am freaking out....

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
some members got visa with out email also...

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
100 Days up! Claps for completing century.
Going to write 1 last email to CHC New Delhi now before I withdraw my application next week.
Its now or may sometime later in future....! But will not keep on hanging .... Either Visa or I need my money and passport back ... period.

Creatorzz Son

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre medicals submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Will update this soon
LANDED..........
Will update this soon
AzharSPP said:
Going to write 1 last email to CHC New Delhi now before I withdraw my application next week.
Its now or may sometime later in future....! But will not keep on hanging .... Either Visa or I need my money and passport back ... period.
Wait is still going on at my end too bro..

86 days are over..

Please confirm the procedure to refund back the money just with the withdrawl application..

As we need to prepare a backup plan too.

Thanks.

ggsn

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
AzharSPP said:
its a long time yrr :eek:...hats off to ur patience :(..mine took 14 days but in that period also i was like kb ayega itne din ho gye..
give a last shot call thm or mail...i dont knw y thy r doing ths with sm1's future :(

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
******* sent this email to CHC New Delhi today ******* lets see what response I get by Monday!

Sent: August 16, 2013
To: DELHI (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Fwd: *Urgent Attention and action required* Study permit decision pending for over 100 Days!

To,
Immigration Section
The High Commission of Canada ,
New Delhi, India

Reference : S300xxxxxxx AZHAR

Dear Sir/Madam,

Its now 100 Days since my application is being reviewed and I have not been asked for any further information till date.

I need an immediate answer on my pending application as there is no time left for me to wait any longer and time is running out for the other options I have.

I do not want to defer my admission for the next intake in Canada and hence would request you to please finalize my application on an urgent basis.

I am in a dilemma to take the next course of action and I am losing valuable time. I have patiently been waiting for the past 100 Days but would not be able to wait any longer.

Your quick consideration would be of great help to me so that either I can reach and join classes at my college in time or to apply for a refund of 1 year fees and 1 year living expense paid in advance and pursue with the other country options in hand for my further education in winter 2014 intake.

I have already missed out on Fall intakes of other country options as I am informed that the refund process would take up to 8 weeks and thus request you to kindly take appropriate action and complete the pending review of my application at the earliest without any further delay.

Kind regards
Azhar

Harpreet88kaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Sarnia, ON
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
AzharSPP said:
******* sent this email to CHC New Delhi today ******* lets see what response I get by Monday!

Sent: August 16, 2013
To: DELHI (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Fwd: *Urgent Attention and action required* Study permit decision pending for over 100 Days!

To,
Immigration Section
The High Commission of Canada ,
New Delhi, India

Reference : S300xxxxxxx AZHAR

Dear Sir/Madam,

Its now 100 Days since my application is being reviewed and I have not been asked for any further information till date.

I need an immediate answer on my pending application as there is no time left for me to wait any longer and time is running out for the other options I have.

I do not want to defer my admission for the next intake in Canada and hence would request you to please finalize my application on an urgent basis.

I am in a dilemma to take the next course of action and I am losing valuable time. I have patiently been waiting for the past 100 Days but would not be able to wait any longer.

Your quick consideration would be of great help to me so that either I can reach and join classes at my college in time or to apply for a refund of 1 year fees and 1 year living expense paid in advance and pursue with the other country options in hand for my further education in winter 2014 intake.

I have already missed out on Fall intakes of other country options as I am informed that the refund process would take up to 8 weeks and thus request you to kindly take appropriate action and complete the pending review of my application at the earliest without any further delay.

Kind regards
Azhar

tooo nice...lets c even I mailed them n got this response 2 times :

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you or your authorized representative directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration-7
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

AzharSPP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
08-05-2013
Med's Request
Pre Meds done
Don't tell me Preeto (Harpreet88Kaur) ..... its exactly the same response I received for my previous email.
And it was from Immigration Section 7 too.

Does this mean that these are just simple formats and that our files are not being processed in reality?
Earlier I was under the impression that my emails enquiries were read properly by CHC and then responded but now I have obvious doubts.....
I will update the response I get hopefully by Monday or Tuesday.... Lets see.

Weekend begins ....

Harpreet88kaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Sarnia, ON
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
ya ...even I was happy that atleast they are working on my application but again second time I mailed them and same response ....God knows are they playing wid our files today i complete a month ....and the rest all get der visa.....but hats off to you dear you been waiting for 100 days

jay_m

Jun 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2013
IELTS Request
No need,will study in french
Med's Done....
way before
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
AzharSPP said:
Don't tell me Preeto (Harpreet88Kaur) ..... its exactly the same response I received for my previous email.
And it was from Immigration Section 7 too.

Does this mean that these are just simple formats and that our files are not being processed in reality?
Earlier I was under the impression that my emails enquiries were read properly by CHC and then responded but now I have obvious doubts.....
I will update the response I get hopefully by Monday or Tuesday.... Lets see.

Weekend begins ....
I will suggest you to write a letter, go to VFS and tell them the problem, give them the letter and they will give it to CHC, mails are not read, they are receiving thousands, maybe millions of mails due to this strike.

I too has been waiting since May 31st, on August 1st I submitted the letter and they rejected my Application on August 13th, at least I received an answer, I think they forgot about some application and the letter would be a reminder to them...