+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got request to upload CV? Why CIC needs CV/Resume?

AaronZhuo

May 3, 2018
You can ask you MP to make an inquiry about the state of your case. This won't help speed up the process of you case. But you can get the update of your case way more faster than making an inquiry by yourself.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Well, I want to apply for GCMS notes, but I am waiting for the "We are reviewing the ADR". Because right now, I know that my ADR is sitting on their desk and they haven't started looking at it, that is why the status of ADR is "Not Applicable". I wait until it changes to "We are reviewing the ADR", then I will order notes.

AaronZhuo

May 3, 2018
Well, I want to apply for GCMS notes, but I am waiting for the "We are reviewing the ADR". Because right now, I know that my ADR is sitting on their desk and they haven't started looking at it, that is why the status of ADR is "Not Applicable". I wait until it changes to "We are reviewing the ADR", then I will order notes.
I would say just ask you MP to make an inquiry about the state of your case. Then you will get the status of your case within one week.

AaronZhuo

May 3, 2018
Maybe... I am not sure. just try and you will figure it out.
You can also apply for GCMS notes to three departments: IRCC, CSIS and CBSA and then you will get all the info you can get...

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
It's been two months. So, seems like a long way to go for me :(((
Guys, I uploaded my CV 2 months ago, but the status of additional document in my account is "Not Applicable". Is it the same for you as well?

AaronZhuo

May 3, 2018
depressed....................I need to prepare to apply for BOWP
It's been two months. So, seems like a long way to go for me :(((
Guys, I uploaded my CV 2 months ago, but the status of additional document in my account is "Not Applicable". Is it the same for you as well?
Mine is also `Not Applicable`. You may considering withdrawing your application and re-applying for it through Express Entry if you are in a hurry.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@AaronZhuo Thanks but I don't think it changes anything. Even if we withdraw and apply again, they will send us for enhanced SS. Our info are already in GCMS (Global Case Management System), so for any future application, no matter where or which category, they will go back to this same application and send us for enhanced SS.