+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got request to upload CV? Why CIC needs CV/Resume?

AaronZhuo

May 3, 2018
Hi there,
I did not get any update whatsoever, applied at the beginning of Nov 2017.
Are you under inland PNP? Can you share your timeline? I applied at Oct 2016 and it is been 22 months. I requested GCMS notes last month and I found I passed medical, eligibility, criminality but security...

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I'm
Are you under inland PNP? Can you share your timeline? I applied at Oct 2016 and it is been 22 months. I requested GCMS notes last month and I found I passed medical, eligibility, criminality but security...
FSWO, I think it only has to do with background checks, other things are not relevant. Me too, I passed other things. so, you can just consider the date of your start of background checks.

almamun_ju

Aug 30, 2018
Hi there! Anyone got PPR after submission of these ADRs? My profile is showing- “We are reviewing the additional documents you provided” since 11th July.

almamun_ju

Aug 30, 2018
Hi!!! it seems like we both sent CVs around the same time. I learned today that my spouse and I passed Security, file pending final review.
Hi Susana! Would you please share your timeline. I am also in the same boat. Hope to get some light from your timeline.

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi, I received PPR last week. my complete timeline is in my signature. Good Luck!
Hi Susana, so happy for you.
funny they just asked the same from me, 19th Sep 2018, would mind helping me out here?
did you went into so called security screen after you provided your CV? Does it mean that I got it too?

ali110raza

Aug 19, 2016
Hello Every one, Need Urgent help,
I have got PP request in April, I did masters from Canada, my status got changed from married to single so it went in reevaluation after PP request when i informed them.
Today after 6 months they asked me to upload following information:
1) Field of study
2) The name of your thesis superviser
3) List of your publications
4) Detailed Resume: Description of your Education, Experiences & qualifications.

Please help me out why they are needing it & what needs to be uploaded, my M.Eng was course based.

Thanks for the response

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hello Every one, Need Urgent help,
I have got PP request in April, I did masters from Canada, my status got changed from married to single so it went in reevaluation after PP request when i informed them.
Today after 6 months they asked me to upload following information:
1) Field of study
2) The name of your thesis superviser
3) List of your publications
4) Detailed Resume: Description of your Education, Experiences & qualifications.

Please help me out why they are needing it & what needs to be uploaded, my M.Eng was course based.

Thanks for the response
Hi bro, I got the same request n thats y I joined his thread.
U said u had passport request from them in April, your PR application should be finalized after that.

From my understanding, they request this for people they think who has senstive education background or work expernince. Most likely will get SS after that.
Anything you wanna discuss further more?

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone, 5 months after aor, I received the same stupid ADR, to upload my cv/resume. Now, review of my ADR is "Not Applicable".
Do you guys know how long does it take to change to "We are reviewing your ADR"? Most probably I am also selected for the SS. Not sure how long it takes.

AaronZhuo

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone, 5 months after aor, I received the same stupid ADR, to upload my cv/resume. Now, review of my ADR is "Not Applicable".
Do you guys know how long does it take to change to "We are reviewing your ADR"? Most probably I am also selected for the SS. Not sure how long it takes.

Hey, I have been waiting for 9 months after submitting my detailed CV. And I got to know that I am stuck as security screening from the GCMS note I got last month. So good luck...

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey, I have been waiting for 9 months after submitting my detailed CV. And I got to know that I am stuck as security screening from the GCMS note I got last month. So good luck...
Is your ADR :Not Applicable" or "We are processing your ADR"?
Do you know what the sad story is? I am afraid half of this 9 months, your file was sitting on their desk without anything.

AaronZhuo

May 3, 2018
"We are processing your application..."
Nothing you can do but just waiting... So be relaxed and do not think about it.