+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got request to upload CV? Why CIC needs CV/Resume?

Evans Agyei

Jul 9, 2019
Please I need help concerning this massage. What is the best I should do, just had the massage this afternoon. Kind regard lovely people's

Please

Thank you for connecting with the Campbell Cohen law firm about your Canadian immigration plans.

Based on the information provided, you appear to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC). We would be pleased to represent you in pursuing Canadian permanent residence through Canada’s Express Entry system.

Express Entry is a two-step process. Step one involves potential candidates making an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by uploading an electronic profile to CIC. The profiles of eligible candidates are placed in the Express Entry Pool, where they are ranked according to a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Step two involves the government of Canada selecting the highest ranked candidates from the pool on a priority basis through draws from the pool. CIC aims to process applications within six months. Last year, 92,231 applicants and their families were admitted into Canada as permanent residents through Express Entry

To be eligible for Express Entry as a Federal Skilled Worker, a candidate must:

- Have at least one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) continuous skilled work experience in the last 10 years;

- Demonstrate, by way of a standardized language proficiency test acceptable to the Canadian government, at least an Adequate-Intermediate language proficiency in English or French (Canadian Language Benchmark: 7)http://www.canadavisa.com/ielts/preparation-online-course.html

- Obtain at least 67 points on the FSWC points grid (points are awarded based on language proficiency, age, work experience, education and adaptability, etc.);

- Have their foreign education credentials assessed, authenticated and given an equivalent value in Canada by one of four designated credential assessment agencies;

- Show that they have enough money to support themselves and their accompanying dependants upon arrival in Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-settlement-funds.html

Our Service

As a client of our law firm, we will also work with you to:

- Quickly submit an accurate Express Entry profile and Canada Job Bank profile and avoid misrepresentation;

- Prepare supporting documents in advance in order to react quickly if an application for permanent residence becomes an option;

- Take steps to maximize your CRS score and chances of obtaining Canadian permanent residence;

- Implement a strategy to promote your CV and gain exposure within the Canadian job market after your Express Entry profile has been submitted.

Legal Fees:

Our law firm's fees for this service are divided into two installments:

995 + 995 = $1,990 USD

We can set up a file and start collecting your data as soon you have submitted the first installment ($995 USD) of Attorney fees. You can do so by credit or debit card using our secure online link:

https://www.canadavisa.com/admin/expressentry.htm

If you prefer another method of payment, including PayPal, you may find a list of other options at:

https://www.canadavisa.com/online/payment.htm

Our law firm’s fees to pursue an application for Canadian permanent residence for candidates who receive an invitation to apply under Express Entry are currently $1,495 USD. This option is outside of the expression of interest ($1990). Once you have engaged us David Cohen will introduce himself with a paralegal to start a communication thread with you.

Kind regards,

Adam Samuel

Assistant to Attorney David Cohen

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
I got ppr few days ago. Don't worry. I was also asked for cv. It's normal I got ppr after one month of cv. Best luck
I have been asked to provide Resume/ CV and I submitted it three days ago. The status of my additional document is "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Do you remember how the status of yours changed after submission of your CV?

Thank you in advance.

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
I have been asked to provide Resume/ CV and I submitted it three days ago. The status of my additional document is "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Do you remember how the status of yours changed after submission of your CV?

Thank you in advance.
Did you get any response ? I guess it's a common request these days for most people

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018

Thank you in advance.
Hi I got a request for CV two months ago too. I was wondering if there were some red flags in my application that led them to ask for it. My 6 months are almost about to end. Really confused what to make of things.

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi I got a request for CV two months ago too. I was wondering if there were some red flags in my application that led them to ask for it. My 6 months are almost about to end. Really confused what to make of things.
Did you order a note to see what is the status of your application? Did they ask about thecname of your supervisors as well?

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
There is nothing wrong with ordering the note. I highly recommend to order and see what is the actual status of your application.
Hmm I guess I'll do that. Did you order notes? I was waiting for the 6 month period to end and not get to fussy about things. But I think I'll order them now.

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
also I'm currently not in Canada so I think ordering notes is not an option. I'll be going back in September

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
Nothing yet. Have you been asked to provide CV as well?
Yes
My criminality passed ,eligibility recomm pass and medical passed and now they requested all this ,, cv + student supplementary form as a cec inland .

Literally out of the blue request .

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Yes
My criminality passed ,eligibility recomm pass and medical passed and now they requested all this ,, cv + student supplementary form as a cec inland .

Literally out of the blue request .
My case is the same as you. My criminality and medical passed and CIC agent told me that my eligibility met. And then somehow they asked for my CV.