+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOT REFUSAL AFTER BACKGROUND CHECK?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So its almost impossible to say that BC comes after eligibility is satisfactory for the VO.
Try not to think too much about how a TRV application is processed or what happens before/after a background check. All processes will be completed in due course of time. Until then continue to be positive and hopeful :)

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
Try not to think too much about how a TRV application is processed or what happens before/after a background check. All processes will be completed in due course of time. Until then continue to be positive and hopeful :)
You are right :) I do overthinking on this lately.Thanks for your guidance.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
anyone can help me with my question please..... my status for visitor visa changed in just one week from processed and now showing that your application has been dispached to canada visa application center...is it positive sign of aproval visa ?

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah,it occurs to

But I assume not from the beginning, right? Otherwise why would they create a huge work for themselves if they had had a negative decision already.Today I got an email from the embassy says something like "background check process is being done by the outside agents.once its done, we will take the job where it had last" .I think what you are trying to say is this.
anyone can help me with my question please..... my status for visitor visa changed in just one week from processed and now showing that your application has been dispached to canada visa application center...is it positive sign of aproval visa ?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
you will know when you got your passport do you have previous traveling history to canada and usa?

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Hi,

When the eligibility step changes to completed, it means that this step is done by success or If someone’s eligibility isn’t confirmed, will it still be shown as completed anyway?
My biometric and eligibility are completed but background verification is in progress while my overall status is closed. When the overall status changes to closed, does it mean that the final decision has definitely been made? Or is there any hope because the background verification has not been completed yet? Confused

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
somebody help me.
My overall status in IRCC tracker is closed whith green font.. While eligibility is completed and background verification is still in progress,
Is it because my overall status closed, meaning that the final decision has definitely been announced despite my background verification, or is it possible that a final decision will be made even though the background verification stage has not yet been completed?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hi,

When the eligibility step changes to completed, it means that this step is done by success or If someone’s eligibility isn’t confirmed, will it still be shown as completed anyway?
My biometric and eligibility are completed but background verification is in progress while my overall status is closed. When the overall status changes to closed, does it mean that the final decision has definitely been made? Or is there any hope because the background verification has not been completed yet? Confused
well backgrund verification in process does not have to be changed to completed stage
people received their pprs even thugh their status showed eligiblity did not start or bcg in progress

what it matters is the next notification from ircc

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Hi, got a question. After a temporary residence application is refused, will the status of the three items, biometrics, eligibility, and background verification in the IRCC tracker, change to completed?

Mehdifrom

Jul 15, 2023
Yes
[/QUOTE
What do you think about my temporary resident application. I have no access to my Gckey account because of my representative not being honest. I just want to know any decision has been taken on my application or not yet?
You can look in to my application below

application avtivity:

biometric - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
Medical Exam - Not started
Background verification - In progress
————-
Application Status - Closed
————
Application history:

Jul 05, 2023
We received your enquiry.

Jan 10, 2023
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the marriage certificate/licence you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the passport photos you sent us.

Dec 07, 2022
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Dec 07, 2022
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary

Dec 07, 2022
Payment of biometric fees
We sent you a message with instructions on how to pay your biometric fees. Once we’ve processed your payment, we’ll send instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. Please complete by the date shown in your message.

Dec 07, 2022
Application received
We received your application and we’re checking to make sure you’ve submitted all the required forms and documents on the document checklist. If your application is incomplete, we’ll return it to you without processing it. If your application has all the requested forms and documents, you’ll get a message confirming we’ve accepted your application for processing