+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got PR approved in NOC 0213 code

coldcanada

May 1, 2018
UK
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and did few researches here and found quire useful information. I am trying to meet few candidates who already have the PR approved under NOC 0213 code for few queries. If you could please let me know, much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cbhar

Dec 10, 2017
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and did few researches here and found quire useful information. I am trying to meet few candidates who already have the PR approved under NOC 0213 code for few queries. If you could please let me know, much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Did you find anyone with same NOC code. Actually i am also applying under NO 0213.. What is the status of your application. Would appreciate if you can revert.. Thanks.

coldcanada

May 1, 2018
UK
Hi, Did you find anyone with same NOC code. Actually i am also applying under NO 0213.. What is the status of your application. Would appreciate if you can revert.. Thanks.
I did, but not here in a whatsApp group. I have submitted application a month ago and waiting for the updates.

cbhar

Dec 10, 2017
I did, but not here in a whatsApp group. I have submitted application a month ago and waiting for the updates.

Ok.. can you please share the roles and responsibilities you have mentioned.. and did you get it verified from someone.. I am in process of preparing the same..and any feedback from person you have found on whatsapp? Has anyone for the PR with this NOC code..