+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

Inderpreet28

Mar 19, 2018
Hi you all lovely people out there,
I and my friend applied for our study visa's through VFS. I applied in Jalandhar branch and my file was sent to New Delhi for processing where as she applied in Chandigarh and her's is being processed at Canada Visa Office, Chandigarh. I applied on 14th Feb and got my visa on 28th Feb 2018 which is pretty quick. However, my friend applied on 21st Feb and her file being processed in Chandigarh is taking too long.
Anyone out there who got their visas approved recently? Please share your response.
There is another friend of mine who applied on 31st Jan and his file is also being processed in Chandigarh. Wondering why Chandigarh branch is taking too long to process where mine just took 10 working days.
We all have applied to College of New Caledonia, Prince George, Canada.
Bro 23 jan da Apply kita a ma

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
chandighar
okay. Veere Chandigarh da pta ni ki chal reha a. Kai janeya da agya a jehna ne Feb ch apply kita a. Kai jane halle v wati kr rhe ne.
Online form bhardo tusi kyn ki processing time iss time 5 weeks chal reha a and tuhanu already enne weeks hoge a.
Agent ki kehnda a tuhada?

Jass1906

Feb 21, 2018
I applied on 2nd feb at vfs chd.
Profile- btech 69%
Masters in media and mass comm -61%
Ielts -8
And I had a very complicated case due to the change of field in my masters . But somehow everything worked out . I know it’s a very frustrating process of waiting but be positive .things will work out. All you need is patience ! All the best guys

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
I applied on 2nd feb at vfs chd.
Profile- btech 69%
Masters in media and mass comm -61%
Ielts -8
And I had a very complicated case due to the change of field in my masters . But somehow everything worked out . I know it’s a very frustrating process of waiting but be positive .things will work out. All you need is patience ! All the best guys
Certainly true bro. As mentioned already they are not following anything seriously because I had applied on 14th Feb and I have already got it, I am waiting for my friend. Hopefully everything is going to be well.

Reactions: Jass1906

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
and mai 24 jan nu delhi vfs to apply kita status is still in process
it is very sad. Tusi form fill kro online ask them why it is taking time?
College's which enrolment krvaun di date hundi a jo classes start hon toh pehla krni hundi a. Iss bare tusi form ch likh skde o.

Jass1906

Feb 21, 2018
Also if it helps my tracking Id was 20180202INCDSTU48649 at chd vfs. 48101 was processed on Saturday . You can get an estimate about your File processing!