+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
yeah after that i also got an email from embassy that my application is proceding normally 2 times.
my agent has forwarded that all to me
Okay. Did you link your application to an online account?
Do that then and see if there are any messages there? If not then I definitely suggest you to fill that form because 8 weeks ain't a normal processing time. You can mention that with the latest update the current processing time involves 5 weeks and you have crossed 3 more weeks.

Preet567

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Okay. Did you link your application to an online account?
Do that then and see if there are any messages there? If not then I definitely suggest you to fill that form because 8 weeks ain't a normal processing time. You can mention that with the latest update the current processing time involves 5 weeks and you have crossed 3 more weeks.
no i was unable to link that as i apply through agent and i don,t know accurate information filled by him in the visa application form which is required to link.

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
no i was unable to link that as i apply through agent and i don,t know accurate information filled by him in the visa application form which is required to link.
okay. you just gotta select the option where you can link using your UCI number and name details. If you think agent has supplied wrong information then that might be the case Immigration is delaying your decision. Have you filled the form yet?

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
Final status says application approved. Review of eligibility started today morning. No message or email recieved yet.
Thats it my dear friend. You got it.
Congratulations.
Can you tell us when dis you apply? Which VFS? Your profile please. It is a lot help.