+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approval for ICT WP applied in August from US?

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020
Congratulations!!.. do you know how much time VAC takes to get passport stamped?
I am not sure about it yet . I am checking out the same . I might have the meeting with my lawyer tomorrow. I will let you know .

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
Ok sure thanks.. pls update me if you get some clarity
Hi Biriyan , I see TonyAx (biometric completion on Aug 19), CanadaWP_2020((biometric completion on Aug 20) got their Passport request. Update me if u get request. And also any idea how long does it going to take for passport stamping @ vfs?

Jan 7, 2019
Hi all. Does anyone know if they ask you to submit your passport if you already have a valid Canada TRV in your passport?
Also, what is the timeline these days for ICT WP under GSS?

TonyAx

Aug 11, 2020
U must have got approval already, check with your employer. I see my approval date a week ago on my letter.
It seems to be going in order of application date and his application was made on Aug 18th (mine was the 10th) so his approval is probably 2-5 days away

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
It seems to be going in order of application date and his application was made on Aug 18th (mine was the 10th) so his approval is probably 2-5 days away
U must have got approval already, check with your employer. I see my approval date a week ago on my letter.
Yeah will check my employer on status.. let me know if you come to know about time it takes to stamp the passport..