+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approval for ICT WP applied in August from US?

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
Hello All,

Anyone got approval for ICT WP applied in Aug from US? My employer applied ICT WP (with spouse open WP) in Mid August. Still waiting...

My US visa is going to max out by end of Dec'20. Not sure if i have sufficient time to get the approval and travel to Canada.

Any input/suggestion will be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello All,

Anyone got approval for ICT WP applied in Aug from US? My employer applied ICT WP (with spouse open WP) in Mid August. Still waiting...

My US visa is going to max out by end of Dec'20. Not sure if i have sufficient time to get the approval and travel to Canada.

Any input/suggestion will be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
Mine was filed on Jul1 and recently got approval, so i think you should get it by end of this month.

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
hello, I completed my biometrics on Aug 26 (applied wp on Aug 18). are you also waiting for ICT WP? can you share your timeline?
Thanks for the info. Yes my employer applied ICT WP(with spouse open WP) in the beginning of August, and completed biometrics on August 25th. May i know your NOC if you don't mind?

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the info. Yes my employer applied ICT WP(with spouse open WP) in the beginning of August, and completed biometrics on August 25th. May i know your NOC if you don't mind?
NOC 2171.. what is your NOC? We share the same timeline...

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
My NOC 2174. Keep posted when u get any update.
sure will do. looks like it will still take more time.. processing timeline keep getting increased by a week.. btw have you order GCMS notes or requested any expedite processing?

i asked my employer and they told there is no expedite processing

vympel001

Oct 23, 2020
Hi - has anyone applied under the Global Talent Stream. GTS generally has 2 week processing time but I guess its delayed due to COVID so would like to know whats the current timelines of visa approvals for GTS work permits.

Thanks

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
sure will do. looks like it will still take more time.. processing timeline keep getting increased by a week.. btw have you order GCMS notes or requested any expedite processing?

i asked my employer and they told there is no expedite processing
I din't order gcms notes/expedited processing. Even i got the same reply from my employer.But timeline keep on increasing(its 15 weeks now).

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
I din't order gcms notes/expedited processing. Even i got the same reply from my employer.But timeline keep on increasing(its 15 weeks now).
yeah... do you remember what was the timeline at the time we gave biometrics?