+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approval for ICT WP applied in August from US?

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020
Hello everyone ,

my timeline is also similar .
my employer Submitted my work permit with my wife’s open work permit on 1st week of august .
Biometrics done for both on 24th August .
My wife’s visa for this visit will be ending on 10th December. Hope to get the approval before that .
Please share if you get any update .
thank you

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
Hello everyone ,

my employer Submitted my work permit with my wife’s open work permit on 1st week of august .
My wife’s visa for this visit will be ending on 10th December. Hope to get the approval before that .
thank you
Sure will do... btw our visa is maxing out in Jan... hope to get result before that

Camilo Wong

Nov 16, 2020
Hi - has anyone applied under the Global Talent Stream. GTS generally has 2 week processing time but I guess its delayed due to COVID so would like to know whats the current timelines of visa approvals for GTS work permits.

Thanks
Hi, I applied on March 2020 and no updates so far.

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone ,

thank you
Hello CanadaWP_2020, Any update from your side?

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
Sure will do... btw our visa is maxing out in Jan... hope to get result before that
Hello Biriyan, May i know which province and city you applied for work permit? and also did u google for any health insurance? Seems it may take upto 6 months to get a health card in canada ? Any kind of information will be helpful.

Biriyan

Oct 7, 2020
Hello Biriyan, May i know which province and city you applied for work permit? and also did u google for any health insurance? Seems it may take upto 6 months to get a health card in canada ? Any kind of information will be helpful.
We have applied WP for Montreal, Quebec... yeah it takes time to get card.. but what i know is my employer is going to cover for initial first 3-4 month.. dont have much details.. i will update here once i have more information.

keep us updated when you get passport request.. are you going to send passport to NY VAC after getting request? wanted to know how much time they take recently to return stamped passport

bl05

Aug 17, 2020
We have applied WP for Montreal, Quebec... yeah it takes time to get card.. but what i know is my employer is going to cover for initial first 3-4 month.. dont have much details.. i will update here once i have more information.

keep us updated when you get passport request.. are you going to send passport to NY VAC after getting request? wanted to know how much time they take recently to return stamped passport
Thank you for the information. As i live in california bay area , i will choose LA if i get an option to choose LA. but not sure how the process from their end going to be.