+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone going to join uSask and whats to share accomudation

waleedrafiq

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Hi,
those who are going to Saskatoon from pakistan,india or bangladesh please reply and also if ur travelling this august we can search and share accomudation together.
i am an undergraduate engineering student.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
waleedrafiq said:
Hi,
those who are going to Saskatoon from pakistan,india or bangladesh please reply and also if ur travelling this august we can search and share accomudation together.
i am an undergraduate engineering student.

oooh .... waiting for VISA bro....

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
I m waiting for my LOA from two weeks,CGSR approved my application 2 weeks ago but still i m waiting for my offer letter,do u guys have any idea how long do i need to still wait.

thanks

seena

Apr 30, 2015
RAZU said:
I m waiting for my LOA from two weeks,CGSR approved my application 2 weeks ago but still i m waiting for my offer letter,do u guys have any idea how long do i need to still wait.

thanks

hey RazU first of all tell me where are you from??
well I got my decision from GSRC via email on 30th of April and then received soft copy of LOA on 4th of May
and due to long distance from Canada to Pakistan, hardcopy I received on 12 May via registered mail

I think they are taking long time on your case... you just need to email the following email ID .... she deals international students cases
kindly write her to send you softcopy so you can apply for VISA...

megan.fillatre@usask.ca

Megan Fillatre
International Graduate Recruitment and Liaison Officer
College of Graduate Studies and Research
University of Saskatchewan
105 Administration Place
Saskatoon, SK Canada S7N 5A2

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
Hi seena,
Thanks for your response, i m from india currently staying in new Zealand waiting for my offer letter . everything is very slow in my case I waited for 3months to get the supervisor s recommendation for the admission after another 2months for graduate study college approval and now again waiting for offer letter from 02 weeks.

Thanks for sharing the email id of meghan I will contact today.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
RAZU said:
Hi seena,
Thanks for your response, i m from india currently staying in new Zealand waiting for my offer letter . everything is very slow in my case I waited for 3months to get the supervisor s recommendation for the admission after another 2months for graduate study college approval and now again waiting for offer letter from 02 weeks.

Thanks for sharing the email id of meghan I will contact today.
my pleasure
dont you worry ....evreything will going good
hope for the best

remember me in Prayers

Good Luck