+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOING FOR UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA OR UNIVERSITY OF WINIPEG

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
hi

i am applying for may 2012 session in these university for my grad studies can anyone from pakistan or any other country applying it

need some of your help?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owais6191 said:
ANYBODY PLEASE REPLY ME SOON
Hello,

May be I can share few of things like Admisson process to the "Asper School of Business", University of Manitoba.

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
thanks for your reply

i wanna apply for may session for Msc or Meng program in ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE

so what should i do first ?

is u also also gong for may session?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owais6191 said:
thanks for your reply

i wanna apply for may session for Msc or Meng program in ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE

so what should i do first ?

is u also also gong for may session?

Hi,

My knowledge is restricted to the admission process of MBA. In your case, all I can say that you should visit Department’s website and follow the instructions.

asadallofme

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Salam Owais,

i have applied for M.Eng in Electrical n computer engineering in University of Manitoba for January 2012 session. i didn't get admission letter yet. its been 1 moth n 5 days.. i hope i will get offer letter within next week. but i didnt have much time for visa :-( may b i will deffer my course for May 2012 session.

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
wsalam

thanks im applying for may 2012 session in MSc or Meng in Electrical Engineering i wanna apply for that in near month because nov 30 is the last date as my ielts result shedule to out in near 10 days i will apply then

hey need some buddy to share some assistance

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
hi
I have applied for M.Eng in university of manitoba .may 2012 . its been around a month and 10 days nd m still waiting for their offer letter..

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
i think last day is 30 nov of registration for may 2012 so i guess they send offer letter after that

hey can u assist me the process of registration

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
owais6191 said:
i think last day is 30 nov of registration for may 2012 so i guess they send offer letter after that

hey can u assist me the process of registration
I dont knw the deadlines for ur course, but in my case( mechanical engg) deadline was 1 oct for may 2012 intake.
First u have to decide whether u wanna go for M.Eng or MASc .
For M.ENG
You have to fill the application form online with application fee $100.
Courier them your application package.
Application package includes 2 sets of official sealed transcripts from all the post secondary institutions u have attended( all colleges), photocopies of the metric and senior secondary certificates,3 nos of LORs, Resume, SOP(Not mandatory) , photocopy of IELTS score card and putting all in a nutshell u should have some patience as this process requires penlty of time( I am still waiting for my offer letter from 45-50 days)
http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/pros_students/grad/forms-deadlines.html
http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/pros_students/grad/admissions.html
u can check the deadlines for your course by clicking above link .
For MASc course u need to find an academic adviser who will accept you and .After that u have to send the required paper work . You must meet the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering Requirements.
Have a nice day