+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE FROM RUSSIA HERE??? ЕСТЬ КТО ИЗ РОССИИ?

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Haven't seen a single person from Russia on here. Anyone? Would be cool to cry over unprocessed Study Permits together

John_486

Jan 26, 2020
Good day! I'm from Russia. Думал я здесь один) Рад видеть еще одного. Когда подал на study permit ? Ты успел биометрию сдать ?

ana2233

Aug 13, 2020
Hi! I applied from Russia in July, no updates
Gave biometrics in Ukraine
From what I know the application is processed in Warsaw

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Good day! I'm from Russia. Думал я здесь один) Рад видеть еще одного. Когда подал на study permit ? Ты успел биометрию сдать ?
Привет!) только я девушка ахахах
Подала 24 апреля, сдать ничего не успела :( а ты? И какой универ/колледж?

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi! I applied from Russia in July, no updates
Gave biometrics in Ukraine
From what I know the application is processed in Warsaw
Hey! Yeah I send an email to the Moscow consulate but the confirmation email was from Warsaw. So weird. Which school are you going to?

ana2233

Aug 13, 2020
Hey! Yeah I send an email to the Moscow consulate but the confirmation email was from Warsaw. So weird. Which school are you going to?
PhD at the University of Montreal, was waiting for 3 months to get CAQ first
Applied for SP+OWP, I'm from Ukraine and my husband's from Russia so we live there
What school/program are you going to?

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
PhD at the University of Montreal, was waiting for 3 months to get CAQ first
Applied for SP+OWP, I'm from Ukraine and my husband's from Russia so we live there
What school/program are you going to?
oh wow. I'm going to New Brunswick Community College, marketing program. I don't understand why Warsaw is processing applications when IRCC Moscow is the one conducting webinars and talking about processing

ana2233

Aug 13, 2020
oh wow. I'm going to New Brunswick Community College, marketing program. I don't understand why Warsaw is processing applications when IRCC Moscow is the one conducting webinars and talking about processing
Yep, last year Warsaw gave only 50% SP approvals when Moscow around 60+%. And they're processing super slow, like only 10 apps in July. At least they reply to webforms quickly ahah. They said my file will be reviewed 'in due course'
Where did you find Moscow's webinars?

Mohamedji

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi, I was studying in Russia, and I applied online abroad, and I wrote my residence address for Russia, now, I returned to my country, should I update my residence address to where I am now through the web form (they say you use the web form if you applied through Visa office) , or it is unnecessary for online application? My application is also processed in Warsaw.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I was studying in Russia, and I applied online abroad, and I wrote my residence address for Russia, now, I returned to my country, should I update my residence address to where I am now through the web form (they say you use the web form if you applied through Visa office) , or it is unnecessary for online application? My application is also processed in Warsaw.
If you are not a Russian citizen then it is worth updating that information. Not living in your country of origin affects your SP application

Mohamedji

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
If you are not a Russian citizen then it is worth updating that information. Not living in your country of origin affects your SP application
It was only today when I received the biometrics letter that I knew which visa office is processing my application, was there any other way before to know that info?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It was only today when I received the biometrics letter that I knew which visa office is processing my application, was there any other way before to know that info?
The visa office doesn't matter that much. The fact that (in your application) you are residing in a foreign country shows 'weak ties' to your home country

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Yep, last year Warsaw gave only 50% SP approvals when Moscow around 60+%. And they're processing super slow, like only 10 apps in July. At least they reply to webforms quickly ahah. They said my file will be reviewed 'in due course'
seriously??? damn. where did you get that information? i wonder why there's such a low acceptance rate. is it because Russians don't submit proper documentation or because we're generally not a rich nation.
You should check @canadarussia twitter, they announce webinars. i watched today's one and she did say that Moscow and Warsaw are processing applications together

Shayshay_127

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
btw how did you know your application is being processed in Warsaw?

ana2233

Aug 13, 2020
btw how did you know your application is being processed in Warsaw?
I asked them where my application is processed and they answered, as Kyiv office also send me an email saying that after biometrics they got my file, so I was confused which of these 3 offices ahah
Statistics I got from ircc website