Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
rahima123 ..any new news?

rahima123 said:
from 29 may, 2011 Rome visa office showed my status that RBVO,, still now i am waiting for their any upgrade any i do not know how long they take..... terrible

Going..Canada

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010 send Dec 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with other doc's Dec 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012
bistolfi49 said:
rahima123 ..any new news?
Recently my status has changed “In Process” and I already received the notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate.

rahima123

Jan 3, 2012
Dear Bistolfi49,

Still now i have no news. But i have joined 24th march 2012 as a lecturer in one public university of my country,so i am now confused that i will go or not!!!!!. I give you my elder brothertime line who went canada November 2010.

application sent to CIO, March 2009
CIO reply and informed to sent all document May 2009
All document sent to CIO July 2009
Medical November 2009
VISA February 2010

thanks in advance

Rahima123

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi friends,
Now I sent all document to visa office Rome in Jan 2011 and all of sudden now they asked me medical, and again all documents including police clearance report from all country, personal informations, personal history, current status and reference letter. I posted it few days before and have to reach to Rome by 08 May 2012. As my medicals are already reached I guess. Please suggest me what happens if other documents could not reach on that time because of postal delay? will they reject even when they get the medical and not others? I am worried because they have asked me these document must reach rome by 8 May, 2012 otherwise your application will be cancelled. Suggest me.

Hanu :( :mad:

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
that's simple, although they consider post delay (specially here in Italy) you can send them an inquiry.

hanu said:
Hi friends,
Now I sent all document to visa office Rome in Jan 2011 and all of sudden now they asked me medical, and again all documents including police clearance report from all country, personal informations, personal history, current status and reference letter. I posted it few days before and have to reach to Rome by 08 May 2012. As my medicals are already reached I guess. Please suggest me what happens if other documents could not reach on that time because of postal delay? will they reject even when they get the medical and not others? I am worried because they have asked me these document must reach rome by 8 May, 2012 otherwise your application will be cancelled. Suggest me.

Hanu :( :mad:

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Re: anyone from ROME visa office?- Urgent reply need

Hi frens,
As Rome visa office asked me to send medicals along with other documents. I sent all required documents and medicals. Visa office asked me to send medical fro my family to Paris Visa Office and for me in manila Philippines. We sent the medicals accordingly, But today visa office informed that they have not received the medicals of my wife and daughter. We did medicals from two different country. My wife did from Nepal and I did from Australia. It seems the courier lost or misplace the medical document for my wife and daughter. But my last date of submission for the medical is 8th May 2012. I am worried that they may reject my application next week because they have not got the medicals for my wife. Do any of you suggest me what I can do at this point?

Hanu :(

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
Re: anyone from ROME visa office?- Urgent reply need

very complicated :-X

hanu said:
Hi frens,
As Rome visa office asked me to send medicals along with other documents. I sent all required documents and medicals. Visa office asked me to send medical fro my family to Paris Visa Office and for me in manila Philippines. We sent the medicals accordingly, But today visa office informed that they have not received the medicals of my wife and daughter. We did medicals from two different country. My wife did from Nepal and I did from Australia. It seems the courier lost or misplace the medical document for my wife and daughter. But my last date of submission for the medical is 8th May 2012. I am worried that they may reject my application next week because they have not got the medicals for my wife. Do any of you suggest me what I can do at this point?

Hanu :(

rahima123

Jan 3, 2012
Hi Hanu,

I am also facing same problem(medical from asia and europe) like you. i want to talk with you by mail. could you please give me your email address. My one is (salma.unina@gmail.com).

I am waiting for your kind reply.

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi frens,
I applied in FSW (pre june) but have not received any reply from Rome VO after medical submission. anyone knows how long does it take after medical?

Hanu

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi friends,
Finally i got the passport request along with landing fee request from rome visa office. I am looking forward your cooperation regarding the payment. In their email did not mention whether the payment should be in Canadian dollar or in euro but in website at the top they mentioned we can pay on either currency but in the country list they mentiuoned only euro is accepted, here is the detail from the following link;

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/italy-italie/visas/fees-schedule_frais-programme.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Payment of Fees

Payment can be made by:

Bank draft, direct deposit in euros or by certified cheque in euros made out to the “Embassy of Canada”. The certified cheques in Canadian dollars must be made out to the Receiver General of Canada. Please note that cheques in Canadian dollars not made out to the Receiver general of Canada will not be accepted and the whole application will be returned as "incomplete" to the applicant.

Payment in Euros

Residents of Greece
Residents of Italy, Malta, Albania, San Marino and the Vatican
Residents of Albania

Please note: Payments are only accepted in EUROS and NOT in Canadian dollars.

Please make a direct deposit in our Embassy account as per the details below:

Name: Canadian Embassy - Immigration Section (Visa)
Bank Account Number: 100000560132
Agency 14 - Corso Trieste, Rome
ABI: 03069
CAB: 03219
CIN: E
IBAN: IT28 E030 6903 2191 0000 0560 132
SWIFT CODE (for international transfers) BCITITMM 234

Please suggest me in which currency should I have to make the payment for my RPRF? and where should i Have to send it? is that to Rome Vo, or Receiver general of Canada to Canada

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
Hi Hanu,

first of all, congratulations for Pass. request. finally you made it!
Second: DO NOT Panic!! its simple and easy..you must pay in euros which is 390€
you must determine where you live, then easily you pay your RPR. thats it!

hanu said:
Hi friends,
Finally i got the passport request along with landing fee request from rome visa office. I am looking forward your cooperation regarding the payment. In their email did not mention whether the payment should be in Canadian dollar or in euro but in website at the top they mentioned we can pay on either currency but in the country list they mentiuoned only euro is accepted, here is the detail from the following link;

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/italy-italie/visas/fees-schedule_frais-programme.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Payment of Fees

Payment can be made by:

Bank draft, direct deposit in euros or by certified cheque in euros made out to the “Embassy of Canada”. The certified cheques in Canadian dollars must be made out to the Receiver General of Canada. Please note that cheques in Canadian dollars not made out to the Receiver general of Canada will not be accepted and the whole application will be returned as "incomplete" to the applicant.

Payment in Euros

Residents of Greece
Residents of Italy, Malta, Albania, San Marino and the Vatican
Residents of Albania

Please note: Payments are only accepted in EUROS and NOT in Canadian dollars.

Please make a direct deposit in our Embassy account as per the details below:

Name: Canadian Embassy - Immigration Section (Visa)
Bank Account Number: 100000560132
Agency 14 - Corso Trieste, Rome
ABI: 03069
CAB: 03219
CIN: E
IBAN: IT28 E030 6903 2191 0000 0560 132
SWIFT CODE (for international transfers) BCITITMM 234

Please suggest me in which currency should I have to make the payment for my RPRF? and where should i Have to send it? is that to Rome Vo, or Receiver general of Canada to Canada

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Thank you Bistolf for your quick reply.....
Further, if i make the RPRF payment as 390 euro in whose name should be the bank draft or certified cheque should be made? Embassy of Canada or General receiver of canada?

Hanu

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi Bistolf and friends,
I live in Australia at the moment. When i red the CIC webpage and others it says the money should be paid in currency and bank that canadian bank can encashed. I have 2 questions here.
1. As my visa office is rome, whether i ahve to make the draft in name of canada embassy rome or general receiver of Canada? and which currency? euro or Canadian dollars?
2. Since I live in Australia at the moment, if Australian bank make draft in euro Can the Canadian bank encashed the draft made in euro from Australian bank?

please give me solution how can I pay this fee............ :(

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Bistolfi and friends,
Please describe in detail how can i make the RPRF to Rome visa office so that I can get the mapple leaf on my passport soon :). please send me the detail how can i pay this fee from Australia? for these request:
1. in which currency for rome VO from Australia?
2. what should be the name receiver of the draft (embassy of canada or receiver general for canada?)

Looking forward your detail information, I am blind in this case.

Hanu

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
hanu said:
Bistolfi and friends,
Please describe in detail how can i make the RPRF to Rome visa office so that I can get the mapple leaf on my passport soon :). please send me the detail how can i pay this fee from Australia? for these request:
1. in which currency for rome VO from Australia?
2. what should be the name receiver of the draft (embassy of canada or receiver general for canada?)

Looking forward your detail information, I am blind in this case.

Hanu
Hi Hanu and congratz on your PPR

Keep it simple and as they ask and it will be fine. Bank cheque in EUROS (390 per person) made out to the “Embassy of Canada”. Doesn't matter where you are right now, just ask at the bank a cheque in euros and send it along with your passport to Rome's VO.

Good luck! :)