+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from ROME visa office?

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi Thalia,
you mentioned bank cheque, does that mean certified cheque?
how about other form of payment such as Bank draft?

Looking forward your reply

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi thalia and friends,
please help me solving this issue,
I went to NAtional australian and commonwealth bank in Australia for either bank draft or certified cheque to pay the RPRF in name of Embassy of canada. But both said they can make the draft with 780 euros (for me and spouse 390 X 2). \For example draft will be with 780 euros. They were also asking me that some time some bank to encash that cheque or draft charge the embassyk So at this point I am confused if I need to make the draft or cheque of higher amount than 780 euros considering the charge that may cost to canada embassy while encashing the draft there in Italy. I hope you will reply me this soon considering its urgency.

Hanu

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
expecting your expertise soon
I sent my and spouse passport to rome vo, while my daughter was included in her mothers passport. Rome vo asked me to submit separate passport for my daughter. But issuing new passport to my child will take more than 3 months, while vo gave me only 30 days time limit to submit all passport.

When i went other forum, some people suggested they can provide two visa in one passport (mothers passport), one for mother and other for the child. If so why rome vo asked me separate passport? Expecting your reply soon please.......................
hanu

berto

Feb 3, 2013
hi... my visa office is Rome under provincial nomination program. Im waiting for medical request. I how long do have to wait for the magic visa to release. Any idea please share.

sallonicios

Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
22-06-2011
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
No Needed
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Going..Canada said:
Recently my status has changed “In Process” and I already received the notification letter for the Medicals and new Police Certificate.
Why new police certificate? How long is valid the current one?

mtt

Jan 24, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to know if it was normal that we have not received the final acceptance from the Rome Office. We did the application inland from Canada. He is living here.

We sent in the Application on March 2011, and was received by CIC in April 2011.
In Feb. 2012 by husband received the "OWP" and approval for my sponsorship.
Since Feb 2012, the the CIC site shows his status as "In Process" "a decision has been made and you will be contacted".

In Oct. 2012, he was requested to do another medical. He did it and it was sent off mid Oct. 2012.

The status online still reads "In Process" "a decision has been made and you will be contacted". But has been like this for the past year now.

After a month they finally sent me an email stating "the application is in que for review".

Anyone else had wait almost 2 years for this to be finalized?? :(

MTT

berto

Feb 3, 2013
my application is almost 7 months in their office. still i dont have any news. how long i have to wait it. nothing to do just wait patiently.

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
Hello everyone!
I'm in the same...group of people who are waiting for sth from Rome...
I applied via the Quebec Skilled Worker program, i got my CSQ back in November 2011, i applied for the Federal Part (and from now on my VO is Rome) and ive got a AOR from Centralised Office a year ago...
Still no news...The processing time is 18 months till completion, so I wish that someday soon they will contact me to ask me for medical tests...

berto

Feb 3, 2013
kcharito said:
Hello everyone!
I'm in the same...group of people who are waiting for sth from Rome...
I applied via the Quebec Skilled Worker program, i got my CSQ back in November 2011, i applied for the Federal Part (and from now on my VO is Rome) and ive got a AOR from Centralised Office a year ago...
Still no news...The processing time is 18 months till completion, so I wish that someday soon they will contact me to ask me for medical tests...
Hi,
we are the same. I am waiting also a Medical Request. I dont know when and what mode they will send the medical request. I hope they will send it to us through email to make it faster.

hanu

Jul 29, 2011
Hi frens,
Finally I got my visa stamped passport and landed Vancouver. Rome Vo took me 3yrs for this decision. however finally I got it and happy... :)

Hanu

kcharito

Feb 12, 2011
Athens, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris / Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
28-03-2011 (Paris AOR) / 28-02-2012 (CIO AOR)
File Transfer...
01/02/2012
Interview........
22-11-2011
I received at last the email for the medical tests, i passed them and i have to provide updated police certificates too (cause the others were 1 year ago)!
The frustrating part is that i have to apply for a new police certificate in UK, where i left on 2001, and it costs 95 GBP if you want it ASAP...but, i hope these could be the last money im paying...

Till the 10th of June all the papers must be at Rome
After one year of waiting, the process was..."rebooted" at last!

berto

Feb 3, 2013
hi kcharito,

In my case also I am waiting for a medical test request from canadian embassy in Rome. How did you received the medical test request from them? Is it through email or regular mail?How long have you waited the medical test? could you share me your timeline, thank you.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi,

My case has been trfrd from London to Paris office

Completing my medical and waiting for PPR

Any idea how much time it will take to get PPR from Paris office ?

Regards
Cool

wongchild

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-10-2012
Hi everyone. I have been waiting for my bf for almost one year now. He has been I the queue since January, 2013. Rome is so slow. He is Albanian citizen and Italian PR. Anyone else having long waits. Patience is killing me :(:(

berto

Feb 3, 2013
dont worry we are in the same boat in Rome Visa. Now it is already 11 months my application still no Medical Request or in process status. still in application received in ECAS. My Police clearance has been already expired and i hope they will not ask new police clearance. I hope more Rome VO applicant will say something about their timeline here to have some idea.