App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Does anyone know the address to the Montreal landing office?

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
CrazyLucy said:
Does anyone know the address to the Montreal landing office?
1010 St-Antoine Street West,
Montreal, QC
H3C 1B2

if you look with Google maps, you will see on the left a parking lot, is the only place you can park for 10$ ... good luck Lucy... all the best...

nowhere

Jun 21, 2012
Hi ... I'm in quebec and need to apply for CSQ soon, but I was wondering how long is the processing time. I have read 20 working days in some posts in this forum but I am a bit confused because I have also found that I should expect 6months, which would be a really bad thing because I need it before that.

Any input regarding your experience would be greatly appreciated!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
nowhere said:
Hi ... I'm in quebec and need to apply for CSQ soon, but I was wondering how long is the processing time. I have read 20 working days in some posts in this forum but I am a bit confused because I have also found that I should expect 6months, which would be a really bad thing because I need it before that.

It should take no more than 2 weeks :)

perkele

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
nowhere said:

Canadiancitizen is right. It should take about two weeks. My boyfriend (the applicant) got his in less than 2 weeks.

When you see 6 months, you're probably looking at the regular CSQ process which can be quite long depending on your native country (i.e: Skilled workers, etc.).
However, when you're being sponsored, it's like a "fast-tracked" CSQ application where you don't even need to prove your proficiency in French or anything, so it's done really fast.

perkele

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
Hey everyone,

mdna created a group for 2012 inland Quebec applicants (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2012-quebec-inland-applicants-t98657.45.html)
I know that most of you on this thread are from 2010-2011, but if you wouldn't mind, it would be great if the late 2011 applicants (or even those from before) could either gives us their timelines so that we could add it to ours (or add yourself to the chart created in the 2012 thread). That way we could have a better idea of the speed of the process for QC since there doesn't seem to be too many 2012 QC inland applicants.

Merci tout le monde et bonne chance! ;)

Naomi

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Did anyone apply for CSQ inland as a skilled worker with a validated job offer? Can you please let me know your time-lines?

Thanks

vananana

May 21, 2013
Hi I received my CSQ a month ago I am so anxious to receive my AIP, can someone tell me how long take it? it comse by email or a letter? when you received what they tell on the letter? the date of the meeting? Is a distant date from the date you received the letter? because I am not in montreal right now I am living in another city for few months only...but theres someone at home in montreal who can received the letter an do pen for me but until now nohing....just wondering how long does it take more or less...can't stand all this wait...is killing me i want to work.....hehehe thank you!!!!!

MissReeva-Walker

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2015
Good Afternoon,

I am just about to apply, next week actually. Already filled everything out for a Spousal Sponsorship for my Husbands Permanent Residency (the Canada part).
He was here on a temp work permit as an Entertainer a few times this year, and in June decided to move here with me and is now here on a visitor Visa since November.

My question is, after much research. I know they can get an Open Work Permit when you apply for a PR within Canada.

But is this actually valid for Quebec applications, as I know we need to go through the quebec sponsorship approval after we are approved to be a sponsor from Canada, as well.