+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Pakistan who hear from Embassy after december

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
I have heard tht U can send the medical b4 application and even during processing with a covering letter.. But Let me ask the designated doctors if there is a such a procedure.. Because if v wait for the call.. It may take a long time.. And I have also heard tht receiving a medical call is not a standard procedure, but it is actually a deficient document to complete ur file.. Processing times start after u have done ur medical.. I am confused :(

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
all your info is messed up because u just HEARD and I experienced it :)

First step1: u send ur docs via courier

2nd step: u get you medical call which means u will get your passport+medical form+instruction forms with the same courier u sent ur docs with.

After taking an appoinment with a designated doc in your city, u send ur passport back.

3rd step: u will get ll your orginal doccuments back with a final decision (in your favor or against).

It should not take more than 2 months from the time u complete your first step.

That is 8 weeks time. In case of heavy work load, it can be 9 weeks but not morre than this.

I hope u guys wont ask same questions over and over again. Just wait

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
i think nazia is right.our classes ll start in may y v r excited 2 mnth b4... CHC knows better wat to do.just waite their call.and best of luck ..just pray

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Yes, even my classes will start on 3rd May 2011.. Even If I calculate the processing time from 25thfeb (the date when I sent all my docs thru courier).. Then most probably, I'll InshALLAH get the visa by first week of May (9 weeks).. So v shud rather wait and stop beating abt the bush :D .. ALLAH will help us, if v show sum patience :)

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
They normally issue student visas 15-20 days prior to your commencement of classess so that u go straight to your schoool and u have no other ulterior motives like working under the table on a student visa. you should hear something about your case by mid April, final decision. That's my rough estimation. However, you should get your medical call by this week if that is to happen. nontheless, we can not predict accurately what goes on at CHC. At best, it should not take more than 25 days for your medical call. 18 days have already passed by.

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Yes nazia2k.. Lets c wht happens.. There's nuthing I can do except wait..
Thnx for encouraging *sighs of relief* :p

billu

May 19, 2011
hi.
I apply for Canadian Immigration Under SNIP. I received first step instruction from CIC London to submit copy of passport and updated pictures which i did very next day but after spending more then three months i have not received any instruction for step 2 so i can submit my passport for visa issuance from CIC London but up till i have not received any instruction from CIC. I also email CIC to know about the current status of my file but still i have not received any reply from CIC London office. Can u guide me that how much time required from step one to step two because now i am worried about my application status so please tell me that how much time CIC London office will take from step 1 to step 2. I don not under stand that why CIC London office not reply the email or take so much time in step 2 instruction please tell me that how much time it will take for step 1 to step 2.

helmond

Aug 5, 2011
billu said:
hi.
I apply for Canadian Immigration Under SNIP. I received first step instruction from CIC London to submit copy of passport and updated pictures which i did very next day but after spending more then three months i have not received any instruction for step 2 so i can submit my passport for visa issuance from CIC London but up till i have not received any instruction from CIC. I also email CIC to know about the current status of my file but still i have not received any reply from CIC London office. Can u guide me that how much time required from step one to step two because now i am worried about my application status so please tell me that how much time CIC London office will take from step 1 to step 2. I don not under stand that why CIC London office not reply the email or take so much time in step 2 instruction please tell me that how much time it will take for step 1 to step 2.