02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
Dear Usman,

Embassy is taking time I have applied on 13th December but still no medical call from them so you have to wait with us :)

second Your visa depends on your application, what documents you attached with your application . Embassy issue visa even without IELTs if your university or collage didn't require it.

Regards,
Shahid Sarfraz.

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
wel m not usman m Umar....i had seen some post here he wrote he called by the embassy for medical only after 10 days...how much funds required to show? and shahid bro giv me ur email id ..

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
sorry Umar for name mistake .. yeah embassy called for medical withing 10 days .. but if you notices the PPl who called by embassy within 10 days have applied before December, but after December they are taking so much time for it.

My email id is shahid_iet@hotmail.com

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
i think CHC damn care abt any ones session of colleges...everyone is deferring their semester..they shud have serious attitude with aplicant..dont u think?

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
asalam o allikum umer by using ur tracking number u can check ur status nd bro u have to wait atleast 3 mnths for ur visa like us nd secondly ielts is not emmbassy requirment and third thing is that bank statement depend up[on fee u have to pay to kolg

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
w.a.s and thanks rao and shahid ...

whenever i write tracking number in website that shows invalid number..now wat shud i do..??

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
than u should contact the office through which u have dispatch ur application tell them the situation

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Hey guys,
My name is Tanzeel Marri. I have applied to the Canadian Embassy in Islamabad on 25th Feb.. I have still not received a request to undergo Medical.. Can any1 guide me regarding the processing times in Pakistan.. I have been accepted at the University of Regina for the BASc program of Petroleum Systems Engineering.. I have got my dad's bank statement of around CAD$40000 and deposited $10000 in my own bank account.. The annual tuition is $13560 and living costs around $10000 per year.. i feel My case is strong..
Whether i should send an e-mail to the CHC regarding the status of my application or wait ? As I want to join in the May semester.. Help me out guys?

hiramunir

Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone..

ANy luck yet ?? did ne body got ne reply from d embasyyy? nebody received madical call or email reply??

Hello tsmari.. well u have ta wait coz embassy is taking alot of time after decmber cases..most of us applied in dec nd still waiting for our medical call..

Good Luck
Inshallah will hear from d embasyy sooon..

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
i mailed them but they didn't any reply ...guys tell me how cud i mail to CHC to check my status..plz tell me format and email address on which to send e-mail...thanxx

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
hey hira, thnx fr d response.. I m really confused regarding the processing times of the visa application here in Pakistan.. Where hav u been accepted and for which program? I am really worried as I wish to join the May semester at the University of Regina.. I wud have applied by January but I got late bcz my dad was away..
But wht do u ppl suggest? I shud e-mail the CHC or not? As I have nt been assigned the file number yet.. I knw its too early to e-mail them bcz i just applied 2 weeks b4.. Lets hope tht I get a favorable outcome.. InshALLAH u will get Medical call soon..

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
I completely agree with omar.. If the visa officers are serious in approving the cases.. They should also consider the processing times.. As the semester joining dates are important for us.. Its crunch time for us.. I think its just here in Pakistan tht they take so long..

hiramunir

Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for d certification prg in the uni of alberta..

have patience tzmarri... there is a quota that they approve every month or so as i heared... yes they r taking more time after dec ..may b they r still on verification process coz they have waived off the interviews..umm even i didnt got ne file number yet..
so lets wait n see wat happens..Inshallah will get through soon

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Oh uni Alberta..MashALLAH hira tht is nice.. I had applied there as well but cud nt secure my admxn there for the petroleum Engineering program.. I found tht Uni Regina's process is d simplest n i got the admission within 3 weeks.. Yes I m patient but at d same time i m worried.. I feel my case is strong but then the visa ppl reject some cases widout any reason.. Yes InshALLAH v will all get our Visas hopefully.. do remain in touch..