+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from #Pakistan Apply on Express Entry system himself

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hey I am from Pakistan , my wife was working as junior accountant in one company which is small printing company wHile Studying bachelor, but she was paid cash salary , how can I show her experience and what things are needed as there is no payslip for it , please it would be great help
You can ask the company to print on letterhead what the salary was, also tax documents would be helpful (although I guess it would have no tax documentation since salary was cash).

Is your wife the primary applicant? If not, then you don't need to show her work experience.

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
You can ask the company to print on letterhead what the salary was, also tax documents would be helpful (although I guess it would have no tax documentation since salary was cash).

Is your wife the primary applicant? If not, then you don't need to show her work experience.
Yes she is main applicant and yes you are right as salary was paid in cash so we had no tax documentation , do you think it will be a problem ?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Yes she is main applicant and yes you are right as salary was paid in cash so we had no tax documentation , do you think it will be a problem ?
what information can you get on the company letterhead?

Will they give salary information along with job duties on the company letterhead?

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
what information can you get on the company letterhead?

Will they give salary information along with job duties on the company letterhead?
Well its kind of a small Printing company and they told me that they will lay down the duties and if they want i can provide them a letter format and they can provide me in that format reference letter and yes they will tell the salary too

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Well its kind of a small Printing company and they told me that they will lay down the duties and if they want i can provide them a letter format and they can provide me in that format reference letter and yes they will tell the salary too
That should definitely help. Get job duties and salary on the company letterhead. I suppose that is the best proof.

Also if your wife was depositing the cash salary in the bank, deposit slips should help.

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys,

May I ask from those who have applied for PR, where did you get the police certificate? Is the normal one we get from local police station verified by DPO or do you also have to get is verified by other authorities such as foreign office. Thanks

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys,

May I ask from those who have applied for PR, where did you get the police certificate? Is the normal one we get from local police station verified by DPO or do you also have to get is verified by other authorities such as foreign office. Thanks
Just need it from the police station. No need for foreign office.