+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from #Pakistan Apply on Express Entry system himself

wajidking2000

Jun 8, 2017
Salam to All #Pakistani,

is anyone #pakistani here who applied himself on express entry system? kindly share your experience , i have read all requirments such as IELTS,ECA, and other factors like , age, education ,language proficiency etc .
your response is highly appreciated.

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi.im a pakistani residing in ksa.im planning to apply myself inshaAllah.all my docs r almost ready.but im gathering as much info as possible before ita so i wont b left stranded later

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to All #Pakistani,

is anyone #pakistani here who applied himself on express entry system? kindly share your experience , i have read all requirments such as IELTS,ECA, and other factors like , age, education ,language proficiency etc .
Majority of the folks here apply themselves. Do not rely on consultants and lawyers.

Jun 22, 2017
Salam to All #Pakistani,

I am applying on my own. I would recommend everyone to stay in touch to parent website of this forum (http://www.canadavisa.com). This is just damn informative and the most updated website I have ever found for Canada. I also found the link to this website on cic's main website so it is authentic as well.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Aye, I'm based in Karachi and will be applying without a rep in sha Allah. Gathering work experience letters and awaiting ECA at the moment. This forum is indeed extremely helpful and informative.
Best of luck.

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
I applied myself and the process is pretty straightforward. You just need to read all the instructions thoroughly and fulfil CIC's requirement to the letter.

Also, this forum should be treated like the bible by new applicants, as any and all questions are answered here.

Arrange all the documents, make an estimate by calculating CRS scores through CIC website and apply after you get ITA.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi , i applied myself. Pakistani resident of KSA. Do it yourself and good luck! Get ready for extra security screening...

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Salam to All #Pakistani,

Me from Khi.. I m done with application...

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
W.salam. Yes Inshallah i will apply myself. I talked to a couple of consultants just to make sure whether i am being over confident but they proved to be bunch of money suckers. The forum has answers to our almost every question so it would be easy to apply without any lawyer or consultant. I am waiting for ECA done and then will create my EE profile.

Reactions: Beenish_j

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Make sure you are not leaving any gaps, kindly don't miss any PCC, and your job experience letter should be mentioning your duties and responsibilities. My application has been rejected twice due to these 2 things, and Wallah he, it was wastage of time and money. So good luck and don't forget to double check your doucments before submitting.

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
As slam u Alaikum all,

I am applying on my own too. I have created EE profile too. I am waiting for ITA with CRS score 443. I just want to know how can I get PCC from Lahore? Anyone here who has got PCC from Lahore. Besides I need to get another PCC from Gujranwala too. Please guide me if anyone can It will be great help.

Thanks a lot.

Shani1214

Feb 23, 2018
As slam u Alaikum all,

I am applying on my own too. I have created EE profile too. I am waiting for ITA with CRS score 443. I just want to know how can I get PCC from Lahore? Anyone here who has got PCC from Lahore. Besides I need to get another PCC from Gujranwala too. Please guide me if anyone can It will be great help.

Thanks a lot.
you can get the PCC by visiting zila kachehri after submitting the application