+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Nepal?

Kpppaka

Nov 4, 2020
Arrive in Canada a year and a half ago..... Life going on well.... Falling in love with this country....
If anyone has anything I can help with then let me know...

I will try my best to answer according to my knowledge...
Hello Anup Jee, I have completed my masters and have provisional degree. How do.I send my documents for ECA

Kpppaka

Nov 4, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS ! MAN. I'm am so happy for you. Once the travel restrictions are lifted, I think IRCC will send out PPR's for outland candidates.

And a big relief to know that online PCC works. I was worried because Online tool of IRCC doesnot have instruction for Online PCC. I thought may be only scanned version of HARD COPY of PCC is accepted.

And could you please confirm your PCC was just like mine (details and design), just to be sure.
Click here to view my PCC
@nitesh How we can get the pcc online??

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hello Anup Jee, I have completed my masters and have provisional degree. How do.I send my documents for ECA
Namsatey,
First you need to sign up with WES. They will provide you with your reference number and a copy. Then, you will need to go to your University and have them attested. All your degrees and and transcript along with the reference copy from WES. Then send it to Wes’s mailind address via fedex or dhl. They will email your your ECA via email after they finish.
Thanks

setobaadal

May 15, 2020
Hi,

Anyone here who also lived in India and now has to get a PCC from India?

Thanks,
Hi,
If you live in Kathmandu/Nepal, you can go to Indian Embassy -- they have a form, require you to provide proof of your stay in India (job letter/ education degree etc) and I think some Rs 2,000 -- and give you a PCC in about a month.

Devilzspirit

Jan 20, 2021
how can we notarize it? i was told to replace the word gift with 'donation' by the lawyers. Or can we just get some witness to sign the documents instead of notarizing it?
how can we notarize it? i was told to replace the word gift with 'donation' by the lawyers. Or can we just get some witness to sign the documents instead of notarizing it?
[/
can u explain me in detail thank u..

Reactions: canrazep