+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Nepal?

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Just calculate your CRS score on the website of IRCC. You are. Good to go Ani ..
Hi Nitesh. I have a question regarding Police clearance Certificate. Do we have to get the PCC attested by Ministry of External Affairs or the one provided by Police Headquarters works just fine.

Also, I would like to know if Online Police clearance report works ? What did you submit?

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
@riya2018 @Asmita Adhikari @niteshnbb @Bibek from Nepal

Hi Guys!
I am thrilled to know that few Nepalese are actually doing Express Entry process by themselves and I am one of them. Guys, there is very little info available online for Nepalese like apply ECA, documentations, affidavits, Gift deeds etc. etc. There are lots of online contents for Indians which might not apply to us.

I started Express Entry journey from September 2019 by myself without knowing even a bit about the whole process. Consultancies in Nepal just want to milk you for your money and cannot be trusted. Sleepless night searching for CORRECT information is not a small task guys, and small mistakes could cost you a lot of time and money.

My ECA results and IELTS were completed in December 2019 and my CRS was 468 at that time. 468 was awesome score when I started in September but not anymore in December. I was hopeless, no idea what to do, invested time and money, and ITA was far away.

Luckily, in February 14(valentines), I received NOI from Ontario (I would happily sacrifice my girlfriend for this) and got the Nomination on April 28 and ITA on April 29th with the score of 1068. Now I'm collecting documents for submitting e-APR.

During these 9 hectic months, full of anxiety, I learned that if I had friends who were from my home country and were in the same process, I would feel a lot better, and I know that this is just a start.

As far as I know @niteshnbb has already filed e-APR or may be got his PPR mail. i don't know much about anybody else. If we could create whatsapp group and a brand new forum here specifically dedicated to Nepalese applying PR, I bet it will be the most noble thing we could do for ourselves and to our brothers/sisters.

We could share our experiences, documents, tips and tricks and many more. We need friends from the preparation of IELTS to receiving ITA to Landing in Canada and even after that. We could just make a group of genuine friends who are dedicated to immigrate to canada and help each other not only in Nepal but also in Canada.

Guys, this is just an Idea. What do you think?

niteshnbb

Oct 30, 2019
Congratulations @Vvek for receiving NOI !!
I uploaded online PPC and it was duly accepted.

Mine is Dec 2019 AoR awaiting PPR. I ordered GCMS notes last month and came to know everything has been passed and they are waiting for this COVID thing to settle down to issue PPR.

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations @Vvek for receiving NOI !!
I uploaded online PPC and it was duly accepted.

Mine is Dec 2019 AoR awaiting PPR. I ordered GCMS notes last month and came to know everything has been passed and they are waiting for this COVID thing to settle down to issue PPR.
CONGRATULATIONS ! MAN. I'm am so happy for you. Once the travel restrictions are lifted, I think IRCC will send out PPR's for outland candidates.

And a big relief to know that online PCC works. I was worried because Online tool of IRCC doesnot have instruction for Online PCC. I thought may be only scanned version of HARD COPY of PCC is accepted.

And could you please confirm your PCC was just like mine (details and design), just to be sure.
Click here to view my PCC

Last edited:

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Online police clearance is good enough. You just need to upload few documents.
few documents?? Do we have to upload something else with police certificates? and where are you from?? If you are active in whatsapp, we could connect.

niteshnbb

Oct 30, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS ! MAN. I'm am so happy for you. Once the travel restrictions are lifted, I think IRCC will send out PPR's for outland candidates.

And a big relief to know that online PCC works. I was worried because Online tool of IRCC doesnot have instruction for Online PCC. I thought may be only scanned version of HARD COPY of PCC is accepted.

And could you please confirm your PCC was just like mine (details and design), just to be sure.
Click here to view my PCC
Yes, its the same. I uploaded the same and it was accepted. I am from Kathmandu