+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Nepal?

Saya101

Aug 26, 2016
AOR Received.
15th Oct,2017
We have a Viber group for people applying from Nepal...... You can provide you number or either massage your number to me......
where should i message you the number , I want to join the group as well. I think i am too novice in this section so any help will be great .

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
where should i message you the number , I want to join the group as well. I think i am too novice in this section so any help will be great .
Call 9851260203 ..... He is the admin of the group and from Rasuwa.. He can add your number.. or if you give your number I can add you....

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come join the group bro. Its real fun while you learn ;)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thikai cha bhannu paryo, waiting for a draw (or some score distrubution update) from IRCC.
Khai aaja ta ke hola ra draw. Tai pani hearm, ke thaha CIC le surprise garla ki ;) Tapai kaha bata ho ni if you don't mind me asking.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Mero pani morang Urlabari ho Tara ailay chai Canada ma chu after one year ma passport request aayo saathi ho Asti.
Good luck for all guys in our Nepali thread

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Aroona Ji! where is your Visa Office??
Ani Passport VFS ma gayera dinea ho ki is it sth else???? Did you receive any instructions??
Yes passport vfs nepal ma gayera dine ho.
I got a reply from delhi immigration to submit docs for my husband but havent clearly said whether or not to send passport to them. Since they have acknowledged that my status has changed, i assume i dont need to send my passport now. I will wait until they receive the docs of my husband.

Reactions: anup_abc

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mero pani morang Urlabari ho Tara ailay chai Canada ma chu after one year ma passport request aayo saathi ho Asti.
Good luck for all guys in our Nepali thread
Tapai ko long wait finally over bhayo. Legalfalcon ko thread ma tapai ko posts, i used to read. Thank you for the wish RabinJi and all the best for road ahead with PR ;) By the way tapai study visa ma janu bhako thiyo ki work permit ma?

Reactions: RabinJi

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes passport vfs nepal ma gayera dine ho.
I got a reply from delhi immigration to submit docs for my husband but havent clearly said whether or not to send passport to them. Since they have acknowledged that my status has changed, i assume i dont need to send my passport now. I will wait until they receive the docs of my husband.
First of all, congratulation to you and your husband. My brother-in-law was in similar situation, it took a while. If i remember correctly, yes you send your passport only when asked. All the best :)