+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hi, where did you see the "80%" number? Could you kindly post the URL, please? I see the dates, but wasn't aware of the actual percentage complete. Thank you!
In the past 3 months, the majority (80%) of the applications we’re finalizing were received during this period.

If this date range doesn’t change for a while, we’re

still processing applications
finalizing older applications that were complex or missing documents

You press the “?” symbol next to the date then you can see above:)

Reactions: chs

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
In the past 3 months, the majority (80%) of the applications we’re finalizing were received during this period.

If this date range doesn’t change for a while, we’re

still processing applications
finalizing older applications that were complex or missing documents

You press the “?” symbol next to the date then you can see above:)
Nice, thank you! I wonder if that date is the date of delivery or the date of AOR? If it's AOR, I've still got a ways to go (AOR was in December 2019.... :/)

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Gm guys!
Got oath update today. Ceremony Nov 22nd 2021

Reactions: melito

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Aug 2020 applicant
Nov AOR
Feb 2021 IP
BG check completed March 2021
Test invite June 2021
DM July 21 2021

Reactions: chs and CaBeaver

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
Well I have an update today in the tracker...

To say the background check is now back in progress.. what a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: luvtrump

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
background check is now back in progress even you had already dm ?
Yep, DM July 12th and everything except the oath was completed. Absolute radio silence until today when they just "undid" the background check.

I'm honestly at a complete loss trying to understand how they get anything done.

Cell

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
So, a bit of an offbeat question (My cursory searching didn't turn up any obvious answers) - I'm planning on going to New York for New Year's Eve. If I get my Oath around the same time as OrgCom's (i.e. - this month) and have to cut up my PR card, would I be able to officially re-enter Canada on my US passport, or will they give me grief at the border for not having my PR Card/Canadian passport? I can't imagine they'd turn me around (I'd be entering by car), but you never know.
If you don't hear anything from IRCC about your Oath by mid-November or end of November at the very latest, I suggest you to do what I did when I went on vacation. When I went on vacation a couple of months ago, I had the same issue, as I only had to do my Oath as final step, and after I called IRCC to ask what to do they suggested to write in the webform when I would be unavailable, and that's what I did. You can write IRCC on their webforms and say that you will be available for your oath ceremony starting January 3 (or another day if you won't be in Canada yet by then).

Reactions: chs

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yep, DM July 12th and everything except the oath was completed. Absolute radio silence until today when they just "undid" the background check.

I'm honestly at a complete loss trying to understand how they get anything done.
Did you do fingerprints for the first BG check? and what's your file status on ecas, in progress?