+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
Would like to know if Montreal IRCC office is working during the pandemic. Did anyone receive online test invitation or oath ceremony from Montreal? I applied back in March 2020, just wondering when I can expect a test invite.

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Would like to know if Montreal IRCC office is working during the pandemic. Did anyone receive online test invitation or oath ceremony from Montreal? I applied back in March 2020, just wondering when I can expect a test invite.
I'm also curiously watching for Montreal office invites... FWIW, I applied in July 2019.

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
I applied in Dec 2019 and got a test invite late Jan. Passed the test and had my DM status on my file. Now just waiting for oath invite but seems like it's taking longer than other applicants. It's been 4-5 weeks for me.

Reactions: cherishlady

Slyke

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
I applied in Dec 2019 and got a test invite late Jan. Passed the test and had my DM status on my file. Now just waiting for oath invite but seems like it's taking longer than other applicants. It's been 4-5 weeks for me.
8 weeks since I passed the online test. Nothing, not even a confirmation.

Reactions: trv_237

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
8 weeks since I passed the online test. Nothing, not even a confirmation.
I hope it works out. I called IRCC and they said it depends on your agent/officer so if he/she is supportive of you, then your file should be moved quickly.

Slyke

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
I hope it works out. I called IRCC and they said it depends on your agent/officer so if he/she is supportive of you, then your file should be moved quickly.
Might give 'em a call when it hits the 2 months mark. Ask if they need any more info from me, since it's been 2 months and nothing. People are getting their oath invites after 5 days.

AfshinHaft

Feb 24, 2021
Hi,
I would like to know if anyone has received the ceremony letter after the online test in Montréal? I passed the test about three weeks ago but I didn’t receive any update since then. My status is still In Process. Is it normal?

robteix

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Honest question: were your applications in French or English? I'm wondering if the delay is specific for people who applied in French

Reactions: luvtrump

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Applied on Dec-2019, AOR on Mar-2020, nothing after that. People from other province and city are getting test invitation applying after us :(
Did you call them?

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
They requested me fingerprints, then said what the RCMP sent them was useless because there was not my photo in it (although the RCMP and the Canadian government approved intenrational agency that took my fingerprints to the RCMP said lack of photo is not an issue).

Nothing since then. I guess they are just trying to find reasons to keep file on halt.

Reactions: bajeinwaiting