+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

dustinbee66

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
My test changed to Complete in the tracker about 2 weeks ago. Nothing since. From what I've seen in these forums, the interview is usually around a month after the tests, so we'll see.
Not everyone need interview.Montreal is really slow,no one have received oath invitation during these months.

Last edited:
Reactions: luvtrump

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
My test changed to Complete in the tracker about 2 weeks ago. Nothing since. From what I've seen in these forums, the interview is usually around a month after the tests, so we'll see.
I admire your optimism. I completed the test April 16th. The tracker updated to reflect this on April 23rd and there has been nothing since.

Which is bizarre, because the outstanding items in the tracker (language, physical presence, prohibitions) are already done as part of the application so I'm honestly at a loss as to why there is a delay for the oath. They literally have everything and nothing is being done with it.

I'll email them tomorrow, if I hear anything more than the usual canned response I'll report back but I'm not holding my breath.

Grand Jumper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2021
I don’t understand how the monteal office works, almost no 2020 applicants have received the invitation to the ceremony, since the beginning of the year, what are they waiting for?

canadavisa19

Dec 12, 2019
I don’t understand how the monteal office works, almost no 2020 applicants have received the invitation to the ceremony, since the beginning of the year, what are they waiting for?
Even 2019 applicants didn't get the test invitation and some applicants finished the test 3/4 months before and waiting for interview/oath.