+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

pedromw

Dec 20, 2021
This is an interesting thread about the actual citizenship Inventory with a 37 pages PDF.

However there is something more interesting about Montreal office when it comes to review the applications
So apparently there are two offices:
Montreal and Montreal CEN. This CEN is somehow very very slow ?! I just wanted to know if this "CEN" has something to do with the email address that you guys received the test invit from ? Mine is also from: DN Cen MTL Convo Eapp / Eapp Convo MTL Cen DN (IRCC)

So did you all receive your test invit from the same email address with "CEN" ?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/37-pages-of-citizenship-numbers-atip.769966/

Last edited:
Reactions: Acorn450

Acorn450

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
This is an interesting thread about the actual citizenship Inventory with a 37 pages PDF.

However there is something more interesting about Montreal office when it comes to review the applications
Montreal and Montreal CEN. This CEN is somehow very very slow ?! I just wanted to know if this "CEN" has something to do with the email address that you guys received the test invit from ? Mine is also from: DN Cen MTL Convo Eapp / Eapp Convo MTL Cen DN (IRCC)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/37-pages-of-citizenship-numbers-atip.769966/
I got the test invite from the same email you did

Reactions: 8494193 and pedromw

pedromw

Dec 20, 2021
I got the test invite from the same email you did
Thanks that's great
@sid8tive As I told there is no connection between the CEN in that inventory and the CEN coming in all test invite from Montreal office.
But as it's mentioned above Montreal office is still the slowest office when it comes to issue DM after completing the test. 4-6 months sometime even more :/

Reactions: 8494193

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Friends who got their citizenship right before the federal elections of 2019. It may be a coincidence It may not
My friend had an oath on his birthday. However, I wouldn't make an assumption that that's what's to be expected. Even though he believed it was not a coincidence.

pedromw

Dec 20, 2021
My friend had an oath on his birthday. However, I wouldn't make an assumption that that's what's to be expected. Even though he believed it was not a coincidence.
I got my PR visa decision exactly on my birthday, I don't think that it was a coincidence either. I think IRCC don't work like robots I feel there are things that can make applications move forward. At the end of the day you can say it's a speculation from me or a sort of theory or even a feeling.
For example during the canadian citizenship week that takes place from May 23 to 29 every year it's known that IRCC tries to make the highest number of ceremonies invitations possible and on July 1st a member in this forum got a veritual ceremony to be with the immigration minister. There are these events that may make things move faster and I think federal elections are one of them maybe the provincial are less but they are still linked with one of the most important citizenship rights. Right to vote.

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021

I got mine from IRCC.tlconvotests

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
My birthday passed and no news :) it is been 7 months without any updates.