+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

ham584

Jan 23, 2017
Hey everyone, I have a question about oath's email. Does this email contain any PDF with your Full name an UCI that shows you are invited to take the oath on that particular day? I am scheduled for June 9th to take a the oath, but I have not received the email. And I need a proof of legal residency in Canada on June 14. I am thinking of using this email invitation.

sraboni5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Hey everyone, I have a question about oath's email. Does this email contain any PDF with your Full name an UCI that shows you are invited to take the oath on that particular day? I am scheduled for June 9th to take a the oath, but I have not received the email. And I need a proof of legal residency in Canada on June 14. I am thinking of using this email invitation.
yes, they send a PDF that will have your UCI, Full Name and application number.
For legal residency, you can use your Health card/ Driving License.

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Every one,
What's the average time between the test and oarth/DM for Montreal office ? I passed the test mid-April.
Thnk you !

I have a trip out of the country coming up in Jul/Aug - I've kept it flexible in case the Oath comes up and conflicts with it, but still this anxiety of 'are we there yet?' is killing me. I don't even have DM on my application yet. /rant.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I have a trip out of the country coming up in Jul/Aug - I've kept it flexible in case the Oath comes up and conflicts with it, but still this anxiety of 'are we there yet?' is killing me. I don't even have DM on my application yet. /rant.
French Lili looks great.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
changed to DM on May 1, 2022 - got the update on May 2
Oath scheduled on May 3, 2022 - got the update on May 4
oath ceremony - May 20, 2022
(never got the oath invitation from them - raised webform and contact them by email - was able to get the oath invitation 2 days before the ceremony)
File Closed on May 25, 2022 - got the update on May 26 (2 business days from the oath)
waiting for the certificate - did request urgent processing/express mail for the certificate - dont know if approved or not.
Did you receive your certificate?

Charlie123456

Dec 20, 2017
Did you receive your certificate?
yes i did today. However, it was wet due to the rain. I thought i have to replace the certificate. Luckily it is not smeared or anything.
Canada post and their level of care for important documents
i think they approved my urgent request but it was sent by regular mail so it takes like 7 days to get here.

Reactions: summaiya_t

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
yes i did today. However, it was wet due to the rain. I thought i have to replace the certificate. Luckily it is not smeared or anything.
Canada post and their level of care for important documents
i think they approved my urgent request but it was sent by regular mail so it takes like 7 days to get here.
Thank you. I had my oath today and requested urgent processing was trying to guesstimate the time. I’m based in Alberta so it might take the mail even longer.