+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

DODGE1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hello
I have an inquiry concerning the interview , the subject related to my wife, she got an interview and she was outside Canada on this time which it was mandatory to be physically in Canada before allowing to do the test and then interview from outside then the interview was postponed until she return to Canada, Conversation was through the following email: IRCC.MtlConvoTests-ExamensConvoMtl.IRCC@cic.gc.ca .

She send 2 or 3 times through this email after modifying this condition (mandatory to be physically in Canada) to conduct the interview from outside but she did not get a reply, she returned to Canada and send on the same email that she is physically in Canada now.

My inquiry is if there is an option to know when the interview will be conducted (Time range) or send to another email not the one related to the test ,by example email related to the province office (the file already handled with Montreal office) or the officer email but how to know them or how to handle the situation.

Thanks

Reactions: RoseDB

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
j.
Hello
I have an inquiry concerning the interview , the subject related to my wife, she got an interview and she was outside Canada on this time which it was mandatory to be physically in Canada before allowing to do the test and then interview from outside then the interview was postponed until she return to Canada, Conversation was through the following email: IRCC.MtlConvoTests-ExamensConvoMtl.IRCC@cic.gc.ca .

She send 2 or 3 times through this email after modifying this condition (mandatory to be physically in Canada) to conduct the interview from outside but she did not get a reply, she returned to Canada and send on the same email that she is physically in Canada now.

My inquiry is if there is an option to know when the interview will be conducted (Time range) or send to another email not the one related to the test ,by example email related to the province office (the file already handled with Montreal office) or the officer email but how to know them or how to handle the situation.

Thanks
I got a request to send the documents when I am in Canada so IRCC can work on my application.
I am dine with my Test, No interview requested to so far.
I am not in Canada but plan to comeback, Hope after that IRCC is going to make work on my application.

I will keep you posted.

Reactions: DODGE1981

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
Hi , excuse me , what is ATIP notes , what its function , I mean useful for what, Thanks in advance
ATIP definition

For detailed information on your case, you can order a detailed statement in electronic form, containing both all the general information on your file and the specific motivation of the immigration officer in making the decision. This is called ATIP – Access to Information and Privacy Online Request.

In General it doesn't have any impact on your file or any use to you , unless you are worried and would like to know where your file stuck and seeking more inside view , sometimes it may give little more details than what you see on tracker or application status. Sometimes you may see some additional details like if Background was re ordered, if file is at different visa office or any other awaiting information. or any notes added by the agents from IRCC or IRCC officer. Mostly applicants within the normal process times do not try unless they are worried.

wish you good luck

Reactions: DODGE1981

DODGE1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
ATIP definition

For detailed information on your case, you can order a detailed statement in electronic form, containing both all the general information on your file and the specific motivation of the immigration officer in making the decision. This is called ATIP – Access to Information and Privacy Online Request.

In General it doesn't have any impact on your file or any use to you , unless you are worried and would like to know where your file stuck and seeking more inside view , sometimes it may give little more details than what you see on tracker or application status. Sometimes you may see some additional details like if Background was re ordered, if file is at different visa office or any other awaiting information. or any notes added by the agents from IRCC or IRCC officer. Mostly applicants within the normal process times do not try unless they are worried.

wish you good luck
Thanks for reply

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Hi friends - Has any online May applicant whose processing office is Montreal office (based on test invite) got decision made recently?
My wife's bg completed in early Dec and test was completed on Dec 21 (May online applicant) but everything else is still in progress (except BG and Test). Montreal office.

SKC_Montreal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Hi Everyone, My wife is scheduled to take oath ceremony on April 6th via tracker. But, she hasn't received an email yet. Is there any email that she can contact to notify them?

Also, we have plans to travel in 3 weeks. Is there a way we can push the process faster to get her citizenship certificate. If yes, do they still send certificate via Canada post or is there a way to pick the certificate from service Canada?

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
Hi Everyone, My wife is scheduled to take oath ceremony on April 6th via tracker. But, she hasn't received an email yet. Is there any email that she can contact to notify them?

Also, we have plans to travel in 3 weeks. Is there a way we can push the process faster to get her citizenship certificate. If yes, do they still send certificate via Canada post or is there a way to pick the certificate from service Canada?
The email typically sent out minimum 7 days to the event (Most of them got a week before the event) , she will get it by this Month End before 31st mrach. you still have time.

During the Oath the Agnet will ask you if you have any travel plans, you can tell YES and provide them the proof to get the certifcate quickly.

Let's see if anyone else who has done this will answer.

y623wang

Jul 30, 2018
Hi friends - Has any online May applicant whose processing office is Montreal office (based on test invite) got decision made recently?
My wife's bg completed in early Dec and test was completed on Dec 21 (May online applicant) but everything else is still in progress (except BG and Test). Montreal office.
same here :(

• Sad
Reactions: svk1520

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I applied in march 2021, test n bg completed since oct 2021.
My timeline is exactly 1-month later than yours, still waiting from MTL office.

Quebec Public Servants are starting to get back to work in Late Feb. They were on "remote work" since December due to COVID.
Hopefully they can start processing our cases soon.

• Sad
Reactions: svk1520

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
My timeline is exactly 1-month later than yours, still waiting from MTL office.

Quebec Public Servants are starting to get back to work in Late Feb. They were on "remote work" since December due to COVID.
Hopefully they can start processing our cases soon.
So basically even March applications are not processed in Montreal office. This is really crazy and frustrating.. really unfortunate. I applied same day but my processing office is NGF, i have decision made but my wife gave exam before me still no DM

svk1520

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone got any updates from Montreal office? Today in canada.ca it was updated that citizenship processing time would be 27 months. I just hope we do not fall into that timeline :(