+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Montreal got online test invite and/or oath ceremony

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
The pace of oaths is increasing in Montreal recently based on the message on different forums / facebook groups. I saw at least 4 different dates for the first week of October (4th, 5th, 6th and 8th).

And it correlates way more with the AOR than DM... A majority of applicants that received an invite recently have an AOR in August or September 2020, only if your application is smooth (meaning no test rescheduled, non-routine, fingerprint, etc).
Wow, and us 2019 applicants (even with "no wrinkle" cases) still shuffled to the bottom of the stack. Beyond frustrating.

Reactions: TheJim

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
My test changed to Complete in the tracker about 2 weeks ago. Nothing since. From what I've seen in these forums, the interview is usually around a month after the tests, so we'll see.
After you did your test , did you receive the official test results before that column changed to completed?

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
After you did your test , did you receive the official test results before that column changed to completed?
You won't receive any test result unfortunately, the tracker will update at some point but there's no notification about it when it does

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Just received my oath invite for Oct 15th!!!

AOR: October 2020
Test: April 8th
DM: June 11th

Crossing fingers for you all!
Congrats!!! Seem as if the oaths are inclined with the AOR from what i observed.

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
Congrats!!! Seem as if the oaths are inclined with the AOR from what i observed.
There are a lot of guys here with AOR from 2019 who are still waiting for the oath. I would say, it's related to DM. Recently, some people with DM in April and May reported an oath invite for the beginning of October. FrenchToast has DM in June and is scheduled for oath on Oct 15th...

People report oaths almost every day in October. It looks like the Montreal office decided to clear some "traffic jam".

Last edited:
Reactions: chs and yaacoub89

SKC_Montreal

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
The last update I had was on 10 August 2021 as it says completed with all checks but the application status still says "in progress". Don't understand where my applications at. Mine is Dec 2020 applicant with AOR received in Feb 2021.

Reactions: yaacoub89

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
There are a lot of guys here with AOR from 2019 who are still waiting for the oath. I would say, it's related to DM. Recently, some people with DM in April and May reported an oath invite for the beginning of October. FrenchToast has DM in June and is scheduled for oath on Oct 15th...

People report oaths almost every day in October. It looks like the Montreal office decided to clear some "traffic jam".
Its just my guess. We all know 2019 applicants are getting a raw deal so i never used theirs to suggest what I thought.