Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Does anyone here have the email address for IRCC Montreal office ?

superde

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hello there,

I am a January 2022 online Applicant who applied from Halifax but got test invite from the Montreal office. ( I don't know why my file has to go to Montreal office when there is an Halifax office)

Anyway, Test was updated to completed on Nov 2nd after taking the test on October 28th.

Background verification still showing as In progress as of today.

I know there were a couple of December 2021 Montreal applicants who got test invites while BG verification was still in progress. At a time, this seems to be like a trend with Montreal office, issuing Test invite while BG is still progress.

For those in similar case as mine ( i.e being processed by Montreal office and got test invite while BG is in progress), Can you pls share if there is any update to your BG verification since you took and completed the test? Just wondering how much more I have to wait to get my BG verification completed.

degm

May 31, 2017
Hello there,

I am a January 2022 online Applicant who applied from Halifax but got test invite from the Montreal office. ( I don't know why my file has to go to Montreal office when there is an Halifax office)

Anyway, Test was updated to completed on Nov 2nd after taking the test on October 28th.

Background verification still showing as In progress as of today.

I know there were a couple of December 2021 Montreal applicants who got test invites while BG verification was still in progress. At a time, this seems to be like a trend with Montreal office, issuing Test invite while BG is still progress.

For those in similar case as mine ( i.e being processed by Montreal office and got test invite while BG is in progress), Can you pls share if there is any update to your BG verification since you took and completed the test? Just wondering how much more I have to wait to get my BG verification completed.
Hey this is happening to me (see signature for timeline). I was told on Friday that BG is IP due to criminality still IP. There's another thread with people in similar situations however most are not being processed at the MTL office. In any case I have no idea why my app is stuck in criminality, or when it'll be cleared.

qcalbert

Nov 7, 2022
Hi everyone,

Paper applicant here. Background check completed September 22 but no test invitation yet. Anyone else in a similar situation? Is it normal?

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
July 2019 applicant here.

Passed the test April 16th 2021.

Got a 3rd request for fingerprints January 2022 which were submitted.

Recieved a 4th request for fingerprints March 2022.

Contacted my MP who sent the fingerprints again on my behalf and was told they were recieved and in the file.

Called for an update in August and was told everything including fingerprints is ready and they are finalising things so i should expect to sit the oath "soon".

October 31st - I received a letter in the mail "final request for fingerprints" with a note saying they had recieved no contact from me..

So today I'm bringing the receipts, I've written a letter to reply and I've attached not only my copy of January's fingerprints with the date highlighted, but copies of the request from January and March as well as the emails between my MP and I and added a note asking them to please expedite the oath invite since despite them "not having heard from me" I have provided all the evidence that shows they're wrong.

This is beyond a joke, I'll post updates as and when I hear back, but at this point I'm fully expecting the application to be returned and if that's the case I'll renew my PR card and forget about citizenship.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
July 2019 applicant here.

Passed the test April 16th 2021.

Got a 3rd request for fingerprints January 2022 which were submitted.

Recieved a 4th request for fingerprints March 2022.

Contacted my MP who sent the fingerprints again on my behalf and was told they were recieved and in the file.

Called for an update in August and was told everything including fingerprints is ready and they are finalising things so i should expect to sit the oath "soon".

October 31st - I received a letter in the mail "final request for fingerprints" with a note saying they had recieved no contact from me..

So today I'm bringing the receipts, I've written a letter to reply and I've attached not only my copy of January's fingerprints with the date highlighted, but copies of the request from January and March as well as the emails between my MP and I and added a note asking them to please expedite the oath invite since despite them "not having heard from me" I have provided all the evidence that shows they're wrong.

This is beyond a joke, I'll post updates as and when I hear back, but at this point I'm fully expecting the application to be returned and if that's the case I'll renew my PR card and forget about citizenship.
Bunch of duds working in IRCC. Where are these FP requests coming from ? IRCC Montreal or HQ ? Maybe the local office have not received the FPs. But I am not sure who does the FP check, the main office or the local office, to RCMP. Either way its a joke.