+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from islamabad who got their visa today?

Ahayat1

Aug 22, 2011
Did anyone get their visa today .?

I got my medical done on the 3rd and the passport was sent back on the 3rd too.its been 3 weeks now.

grape wine

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
i did my medical on 4th.. and sent back the passport on 5th August... and still no response yet... getting totally exhausted by the wait.. as September is coming near... and next week also Eid holiday....

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
i emailed them this morning asking about my status, No reply yet o_O (done medical on 10 also)

Knowing I have already booked a flight on 5th and Eid holidays on top, I think I am in some trouble.
Lets just pray for everyone and hope for the best.

Dr.Mohammad Ahmad

Aug 23, 2011
I mailed them today and the reply was ""Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Mandatory background checks are over for this application"".

Last date for registration is Sept 1st.......lets c what happens.......

Dr.Mohammad Ahmad

Aug 23, 2011
nope dear.....in my case i have to have visa before sept 1st.....my flight is on august 30th.......not sure if i will make it or not.......and what if i get a visa on 30th :eek:......lolz......ALLAH TALA karam fermae.....khair will prevail inshALLAH

jassicheema

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
golden_sky_18 said:
i emailed them this morning asking about my status, No reply yet o_O (done medical on 10 also)

Knowing I have already booked a flight on 5th and Eid holidays on top, I think I am in some trouble.
Lets just pray for everyone and hope for the best.
good luck bro..i pray u get your visa soon.......best of luck for bright future

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
my classes start on 7 june got flight for 6 (I know aloready gona miss 1 class but the advisor says 1 or 2 classes are ok to miss) I'm just worried that with Eid coming up and all holidays I might have to postponed my flight T^T ~

May Allah help us all in this transition.

and and haven't aske the medical centre about when they sent the docs to New Delhi ... do they tell you ? I did asked but they said its done fast ~

Lets hope for the best.