+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Awesome! So you got the final approval?? What college did you apply too ?? And how long were you waiting for the final approval??
It took 22 weeks for study permit but 13 weeks before that for CAQ and 19 or20 weeks for the university to come up with the letter of enrolment, 54 weeks.

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Try sending a webforn, daughter sent one about 12 hours ago.
My unis is on a list, I am a PhD student at UBC. I applied in May, received AIP on 13 August.

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Try sending a webforn, daughter sent one about 12 hours ago.
Did she send directly to London UK, or the option where you don't add any location?

I've sent a webform more than 2 weeks with no answer, and I've sent a webform today to London, so I hope they answer soon

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
My unis is on a list, I am a PhD student at UBC. I applied in May, received AIP on 13 August.
GCMS notes proved the permit was approved 22 June, it was just 1 week after giving biometrics, VFS reopened 3 weeks after application submitted on 22 May, so the processing was actually very quick, but the approval was archived. GCMS notes gave me the knowledge. Your permit may well also have been approved and archived. Oh and the so-called AIP claiming that the application was incomplete and further checks such as criminal ones had not yet been done (GCMS notes showed those were done on 22 June) that arrived on 19 August!!! That letter was a complete lie.

Reactions: ChemIsr

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Did she send directly to London UK, or the option where you don't add any location?

I've sent a webform more than 2 weeks with no answer, and I've sent a webform today to London, so I hope they answer soon
to London though all webforms were considered in Edmonton and the decision was taken each time to not reply. 6 sent in total with no replies to any.

Reactions: ceuazul

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
to London though all webforms were considered in Edmonton and the decision was taken each time to not reply. 6 sent in total with no replies to any.
Thanks for answering :) I'll do like you did, send one webform per week.... I've requested as well my GCMS today to check if I have the final decision now...