+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from europe?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Has the new DLI list released yet? I found out that a lotf of colleges and universities are not on the list and they just applied for the certificate.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
I'd like to think that at midnight on 20th October, suddenly a Port of Entry letter will appear in GCKey for my daughter but I cannot be optimistic. She won't travel now anyway before knowing how the university will quarantine the Winter 2021 students. In August, the the incoming US students and returning non US international students were bussed from Montreal airport directly onto campus, hoping that will happen for the incoming international non US students at the end of December.
Hasn't happened yet, but 6th webform completed including gcms notes with approval of permit on 23 June with permit date to 31 August 2024. I hope finally there could be a reply, this is last barrier to travel and studies.

Reactions: Sad93 and ceuazul

vivienne07

Oct 21, 2020
Has anyone received the step two verification since march 18th? I got my step one approval on august 13th and nothing since ... I really need my visa to be able to sign up for courses for the next semester ...

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hasn't happened yet, but 6th webform completed including gcms notes with approval of permit on 23 June with permit date to 31 August 2024. I hope finally there could be a reply, this is last barrier to travel and studies.
It is crazy that they didn't answer to you yet. I am wondering what they are waiting for?... I am waiting since February and I've applied in the UK. I'll order my GCMS notes again, as the last one I have passed all the items like eligibility, but didn't have the final result.... It is really frustrating...

Reactions: Mdurra and Sad93

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
There are only 14 unis in Ontario . My college is in the list
My college is not on the list but received an email from them yesterday which mentioned that a lot of universities and colleges have applied to be on the DLI list and the list will be updated next week with new colleges and universities.

Reactions: nk1 and DCA

Mdurra

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
It is crazy that they didn't answer to you yet. I am wondering what they are waiting for?... I am waiting since February and I've applied in the UK. I'll order my GCMS notes again, as the last one I have passed all the items like eligibility, but didn't have the final result.... It is really frustrating...
Same here!
Application from January, AIP September 10th, notes everything approved and they don’t ask for my passport...

Reactions: ceuazul and Sad93

mp3004

Jul 20, 2020
My college is not on the list but received an email from them yesterday which mentioned that a lot of universities and colleges have applied to be on the DLI list and the list will be updated next week with new colleges and universities.
Which college?