+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Dakar Visa office share your experience here.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
osdamour said:
Hi everyone

I went trhough all your forum guys and congrats to all PR holders!
I come from Gabon and I'm being sponsored by my wife under family sponsorship class
My VO obviously is Dakar. you can see my info at the left side and I would like to join you here. Hope everything wil go fast for all of us. ;)
My friend is also sponsoring his wife i will keep you updated. They have received her medicals also. Both of you are at same stage. Her docs have also been transferred to Dakar also.

i Wish you best of luck.

saharaboy

Nov 19, 2012
HI osdamour
Iam from mauritania and my visa office is dakar
i have been approved for step one and my app trasferd to dakar office
i would be Happy to share with you my expirnce
iam really wondring if its really could took 23 month coz that will be crazy I heard there is ppl approved in 7 months
anyways wish for you all a good luck

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saharaboy said:
HI osdamour
Iam from mauritania and my visa office is dakar
i have been approved for step one and my app trasferd to dakar office
i would be Happy to share with you my expirnce
iam really wondring if its really could took 23 month coz that will be crazy I heard there is ppl approved in 7 months
anyways wish for you all a good luck
Hi Sahara boy welcome to the forum. It is a case specific thing so we only compare for cases that are really similar and it all depends on the visa officer discretion. I think it will be faster, since many people are not applying as the job list was restricted so they cam process application for other sections like sponsorship application.

I wish you guys the best.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hi to Everyone,

I remmember when I was in the primary school and there's a brief moment of silence with no single noise, someone will just shout "GOD IS PASSING" !! ;Dlol. I just believe that this silence on this Thread means God is Really Passing for sure. ;)

It's been exactly 1 month since Mme Canadaforall lastly commented on this forum, so can we break the silence? Any updates or news from those who just entered Canada that you think we should know? Has Dakar been too dormant all this while that there's no good news to share?!? ;D lol.

Pals please let's rekindle the spirit even if it means saying Hi. This will greatly encourage us the ones still behind...

For me, I'm still waiting for CSQ from Quebec. No updates from them yet!!

Regards,

Stylove

Manoh

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
my brother stylelove,

all is well oh, man di still struggle for understand dis country. Time flies here like nothing. Greetings to all following the line. Man need for prepare psychologically, and physically for enter this contry. Prepare in whatever way u can. Otherwise u fit be taken unaware here.

All the best.

Stylove said:
Hi to Everyone,

I remmember when I was in the primary school and there's a brief moment of silence with no single noise, someone will just shout "GOD IS PASSING" !! ;Dlol. I just believe that this silence on this Thread means God is Really Passing for sure. ;)

It's been exactly 1 month since Mme Canadaforall lastly commented on this forum, so can we break the silence? Any updates or news from those who just entered Canada that you think we should know? Has Dakar been too dormant all this while that there's no good news to share?!? ;D lol.

Pals please let's rekindle the spirit even if it means saying Hi. This will greatly encourage us the ones still behind...

For me, I'm still waiting for CSQ from Quebec. No updates from them yet!!

Regards,

Stylove

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Manoh said:
my brother stylelove,

all is well oh, man di still struggle for understand dis country. Time flies here like nothing. Greetings to all following the line. Man need for prepare psychologically, and physically for enter this contry. Prepare in whatever way u can. Otherwise u fit be taken unaware here.

All the best.

Yes he is just being realistic follow his advise and take it serious. Many think it is heave, but there are the road is rocky, be ready to dig the rocks first.

all is fine.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Good to hear from you guys again and thanks for the forever encouraging words. Prevention is better than cure! Will follow your advice 8) ;)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hello All,

I am sharing Xmas and New Year wishes!!! These include: Prosperity and Accomplishment of Dreams.

I hope someone passes-by to claim for him/herself!!!

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Anne avec Bonne Chance a tous!!!

Stylove.

Manoh

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Stylove said:
Hello All,

I am sharing Xmas and New Year wishes!!! These include: Prosperity and Accomplishment of Dreams.

Stylove.
[ Stylove, Felix Navidaz to you too, wish you a double dose of a good new year to you and to all in this forum

Manoh ]

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Manoh said:
Stylove said:
Hello All,

Stylove.
[ Stylove, Felix Navidaz to you too, wish you a double dose of a good new year to you and to all in this forum

Manoh ]

My man Manoh I just claimed my own wishes ohhhh

How u guys doing that way? Hope its moving smoothly.

We are still waiting for God's time.

Stylove

Manoh

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
My man stylove?

Eh no easy oh, but life is good oh. You never know when you go go interview? Are you planning to come alone or with family (your wife)? If with family then fine, otherwise after you receive selection certificate and you apply for visa add woman before visa comot because me I get for come Cameroon for come add woman, na different high expenditure that,,,,,

Otherwise if you want come find oyibo woman then no problem,,,, or you fit last no marry before your eye want shine. All these comments just dey like advise if you get plans to form family. If you no get plans, then just ignore the piece of crap. loll

stay well

Stylove said:
My man Manoh I just claimed my own wishes ohhhh

How u guys doing that way? Hope its moving smoothly.

We are still waiting for God's time.

Stylove

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Manoh said:
My man stylove?

Eh no easy oh, but life is good oh. You never know when you go go interview? Are you planning to come alone or with family (your wife)? If with family then fine, otherwise after you receive selection certificate and you apply for visa add woman before visa comot because me I get for come Cameroon for come add woman, na different high expenditure that,,,,,

Otherwise if you want come find oyibo woman then no problem,,,, or you fit last no marry before your eye want shine. All these comments just dey like advise if you get plans to form family. If you no get plans, then just ignore the piece of crap. loll

stay well
Manoh sincerely I be happy for read this your post. Wait, tell me something....if I married after I don get selection cert it gho worry? or how I gho apply for federal directly with them without passing via quebec for their own selection cert? lol Oyibo woman no dey ma plan dem. I de plan for marry immediately I get selection certificate. That one gho worry? I really need details for this stuff.

I say eh, you no see say it better for cam that side me one cam try for some 2 or 3 years get some BASE then before I cam back cam take ma woman with ma njaka?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello to all my brothers and sisters. Its been a while, i have checked the forum because i was busy putting things together. now i am done with school and it was only a certification course for 4 month full time. It was a health Care aide program. I have finished and got a job right away. I will continue doing the job wile making further plans for growth in the field. I got a job with the government hospital.

All i have to say at this time is Thank God.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
canadaforall said:
Hello to all my brothers and sisters. Its been a while, i have checked the forum because i was busy putting things together. now i am done with school and it was only a certification course for 4 month full time. It was a health Care aide program. I have finished and got a job right away. I will continue doing the job wile making further plans for growth in the field. I got a job with the government hospital.

All i have to say at this time is Thank God.
Canadaforall Congratulations a thousand folds!!! Wish you the best.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about this forum. I just hope everyone is trying to put things together. For us still behind, we count so much on those already ahead to share their wonderful experiences here with us so that we shouldn't lose courage.

God bless us all.

Manoh

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Hi everyone,

,....... If you check the countdown my brother God di win. I have DECISION MADE for my wife and baby. Early April they are touching down at Montreal Airport.

I applied in June 2014 and all was completed today. 9 months for FAM sponsorship.

ANIMO to the brethren in the queue...